Stephen's 200T - SOLD!

I thought I'd read somewhere that there was a bit of a uproar because Honda have come out and say it won't look like the concept and definitely won't have The same rear spoiler.

Missing a trick if they don't.

Probably more than £40k thinking about it, the old FN2 Mugen fully loaded car was £38k in 2010.

But as soon as you go over £40k if you still want a hatchback you may aswell get the top spec A45 AMG.

Buy my car if you want? Much better than any raider!

Need to seriously considering selling to get on the property ladder :wink:

Probably more than £40k thinking about it, the old FN2 Mugen fully loaded car was £38k in 2010.

But as soon as you go over £40k if you still want a hatchback you may aswell get the top spec A45 AMG.

I spec'd an A45 the other day for fun...

53k!!

Buy my car if you want? Much better than any raider!

Need to seriously considering selling to get on the property ladder :wink:
Haha.

I was going to be buying but I've given it a think and I'm going to hold out until the market falls. If I buy now and it drops ill only end up in negative equity.
Deposit is going in a high interest saver while I rent for a couple of years I think.

Want to spend between £250-300k but all that will get me is a s****y house or large flat.

Look up near Lincoln and a 4 bed detached with garage ect sets you back the same.

Serious money for a hatchback.

Saw quite a decent specc'd one the other day and oh my it sounded amazing as it pulled away.
That amg exhaust does sound good. See one near me the other day with all the carbon bits, big spoiler on it. Looked yummy.

So the cars is booked in at RS Tuning Thursday 30th for a remap. FOC as its their first one so can't complain :smile:

Interested to see what it returns...

Cant wait to see the results from this

im sure lee is running circa 240 on his car now with itg indcution kit and scorpion exhaust

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1