Stephen's 200T - SOLD!

Tbh I'm not exactly impressed by any of the exhausts for this car really.

Been looking at getting it wrapped the last couple of days.

Is it possible to change the tone? I've not worked that one out yet if it is!

After letting one of the Belgians at fcs loose in my car at the weekend and watching it disappear I can say it's not exactly quiet. It's characteristically turbo though, I just think those that I've heard so far are too loud for me. The scorpion with decat was nice but just too loud for my tastes, I think a cat back with a silencer would suit the car better

Is it possible to change the tone? I've not worked that one out yet if it is!

After letting one of the Belgians at fcs loose in my car at the weekend and watching it disappear I can say it's not exactly quiet. It's characteristically turbo though, I just think those that I've heard so far are too loud for me. The scorpion with decat was nice but just too loud for my tastes, I think a cat back with a silencer would suit the car better

Change the tone of what? Ring tone? It's whatever is on your phone if that's what you mean.

I didn't think the Scorpion was loud from the videos I've seen. Need to hear it in person I think.

Change the tone of what? Ring tone? It's whatever is on your phone if that's what you mean.

I didn't think the Scorpion was loud from the videos I've seen. Need to hear it in person I think.

you heard it cat back pal not with de cat on its louder now lol

No maggi it is de cat'd now so what you heard at fcs was full de cat I sent stephen a video of when the car was just car back it's very quiet in normal mode with a bit more noise in rs mode all you would need is cat back which you still get pops and bangs in rs mode but quiet in normal mode :thumbup1:

May go and view another 200 tomorrow :rain:...

2012 Storm Grey 200 FF Cup with only 12k miles and perfect Recaro's.

media?id=f6e098531fb02c100d46fefd4576dd6c&width=640&height=480.gif

I think you'd be better off keeping the T and trading it in for the next version imo.

197/200s seem to be depreciating rapidly.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1