Spacers What size?

I jus lowered my 20 on kw coilovers now i think it needs wheel spacers, i no the handling is not as good but i would do reglar track days in they would be coming out, but for the look what size would be the dest for front and back anyone have any thoughts, plus its on standard wheels!!

I had 25mm H&R on front and rear. Looks brill, but you will get the leading edge of the rear arch peppered to death. Here are some pics before and after:

Before:
20090905001.jpg

After:
20090905003.jpg

Get yourself some wheels with a bigger offset if you can afford it. These are what I had:

POTM6-1.jpg
POTM15.jpg
POTM10-1.jpg

what kw's have u put on mate? if the cars really low you'll get away with 20mm or 25mm spacers,if not then they make the wheels stick out to far for me,if its a more subtle look yr after then 16mm spacers have a more standard look

We have the wider wheels with an offset of et55 so they stick out nicely. I'm on H&R coilovers to and have no issues.

i put 20mm on the rear of my GT and that suits me perfectly, took them off the front as they looked ridiculous

ive the varient 1's on it but took the adjuster out its sittin bout 10mm above the tyre at the rear the front can go way lower tho im thinkin of 25mm spacers on the back and 20mm on the front would it suite. tho the front i think at the minute fills the front arch more

We have the wider wheels with an offset of et55 so they stick out nicely. I'm on H&R coilovers to and have no issues.

True! I wanted to post the same thing.

Had 17mm spacers on OEM wheels and they filled the arches nice, but now, on Ultras with 8x17 ET55 wheels they're 19,7mm out and it looks like it should look from the day it left the factory. :cloud9:

sure people on here in the past have said putting bigger spacers on the rear than on the front can cause understeer and u don't want that,the way the clio turns in is one of its major plus points for me