Best wheel spacers and sizes

anthonymayow

Platinum Member
Getting some spacers for my 200,

Any pictures of any fitted?

Advantages of hub centric spacers (ones that holt to hub them wheel bolts to spacer I think)

Any help would be amazing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

H&R see, to be where people are going, they any good?

16mm 19mm or 25mm is the other question? Going wider do you get many stone chips?

Personally I don't like the bolt on spacers, I prefer the slip over hub centric using a stud and nut kit

I think ours are Bimecc

Also we found the Direnza 15mm spacers dont fit

No pics yet as they are still in the house. Hope to have them on this weekend though. If you look through Pav's build you may see his though.

Unfitted:
IMG_20161027_194017_zpshldd1dxh.jpg

Awesome, just seen them. Not 100% sure on the look with them. Where do you get them from? Can you take them on and off for shows?

Awesome, just seen them. Not 100% sure on the look with them. Where do you get them from? Can you take them on and off for shows?

I think they will be hard to remove without breaking the fixings. I've offered them up against my car and they look ok to me. But then I have the black skirts and splitter and they kind of go with these, as well as being camouflaged by the tyres. I think coloured flaps would be too in your face. Found them on eBay :smile:

I think they will be hard to remove without breaking the fixings. I've offered them up against my car and they look ok to me. But then I have the black skirts and splitter and they kind of go with these, as well as being camouflaged by the tyres. I think coloured flaps would be too in your face. Found them on eBay :smile:
im having black skirts and splitter, so fingers crossed they dont look bad hah

any link?

awesome! trying to find them on ebay but cant haha, got a link to the ebay page?
Try item 161652954001 in eBay. He seems to have jacked the price up £10 since I bought them but all the other flaps were the old price so I suggest messaging him