Best aftermarket wheel for 197 no rubbing/ bad handling

Hi guys, looking at getting a summer set of wheels, but don't want the hassle of spacers, and I don't want to ruin the handling. So what are the best aftermarket wheels that are literally bolt on without problems?

Cheers

OZ Ultraleggera. No contest. ET 55 so sit perfectly without spacers. Wider. Lighter. Can use your existing tyres. And look stunning. Best wheels for the 197/200 hands down for me.

Now if someone would just sell me a set...

OZ Ultraleggera. No contest. ET 55 so sit perfectly without spacers. Wider. Lighter. Can use your existing tyres. And look stunning. Best wheels for the 197/200 hands down for me.

I like the superturismo gt's but they are £1k and offset isn't big enough [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much are new Ultraleggara's then without tyres?

I like the superturismo gt's but they are £1k and offset isn't big enough [emoji17]

Yeah, once you start looking there is VERY little choice unless you're going to start really messing about and it's not going to help handling too much either.

There are literally about 4 or 5 options. It's a shame but the Ultras look SO good it's not too bad a situ to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you looking for a lower offset or a higher offset which is close to that of the standard alloys mate?

Have to agree with Mes here. Ultras are just so good for our cars.

Mes how much are the alleggeritas mate?

Yianni, sorry mate, missed this, shoulda tagged me!

:wink:

Alleggerita are about £1500 in our size. Even lighter but don't look as good, mostly because they look smaller than they are... I know you know!

Shame the Formula don't come in the correct offset, I think they look amazing.

12840029004_460f730b86_o.jpg