Spacers yes or no? Size?

Guys,

Need advice. should I put spacers on? I am thinking 16mm or 20mm. will they affect the handling? where can I get them from don't wanna spend too much on them and wanna use my original bolts if I can.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Rob

They do affect handling but unless your going fast it's not very noticeable. Not recommended for track use.

H&R only do 25mm in the ones that use your bolts. Eibach do 20mm and 25mm in that type I believe but they are about 40pounds more per set than the h&r so £80 more in total. If you want 16mm I'm pretty sure you have to use the longer bolts type and I wouldn't trust those at all. Seen them break many times.

I found that Larkspeed are the cheapest retailer for these.

Guys,

Need advice. should I put spacers on? I am thinking 16mm or 20mm. will they affect the handling? where can I get them from don't wanna spend too much on them and wanna use my original bolts if I can.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Rob

I have the H&R 25mm spacers - 50mm total track.

I took my clio 200 on the RS track Day at brands, was lapping 59.4's with spacers consistently, took them off and went to 59.0's..

It does affect the handling, feels more noticeable on the road, has more initial understeer as u need to use more steering lock as its wider and it causes more mid corner oversteer but you can drive around the changes with out much of a performance loss.

For the amount it affects the handling to how much better it looks, Put em on!! haha