Some peoples didn't know that...

i was getting petrol in hereford last sunday and guy on the till was admiring mine he knew it was a 197 and everything

You guys need to drive a LY, I keep having to wipe the drool off it LMAO!

My favourite has been 'cool colour did you do it yourself, it must have cost £5k', followed by the blank look when I said 'no Renault did...' :huh:

This lol, was sitting eating a McDonald's a few weeks ago and a guy pulls in beside me asking what the colour is etc. Yeh it's like that from the factory lol :smiley:

I got asked once why id kit a normal clio up, i merely gave the the Renaultsport glare haha

I get more comments on the plate CL10 FTW, oh and the colour <3

Some peoples didn't know that clio 197 or 200 got 2.0 ltr engine in it & 200 bhp.

I told them 2.0ltr & 197bhp, they said no way - shocked lol

Did you get the same things like this??

Yes, you!

The "197" and "200" does not refer to bhp but PS. PS is 98.6% of 1 bhp so the "200" if it ever put out the book figure would only be 197 bhp and likewise the "197" would roughly only be 195 bhp.

You guys need to drive a LY, I keep having to wipe the drool off it LMAO!

+1 lol

Every time I wash it I get passers by telling me how much they love the colour (and the car). One of the 3 people yesterday was a woman who must've been in her 70's. :smile:

I'd have to agree the LY is a massive head turner! I drove past a bus stop sitting in traffic the other day, and there was a young lad of maybe 15/16 waiting there. I caught him out the corner of my eye point at the car, so i looked over and saw him mouth to his friends " Oh my god, thats the one I want!" and jump up and down on the spot pointing! Haha :smile: i just had to laugh as i drove off :wink: and petrol garage attendants are allways commenting on how nice it is! :smile: im even the same when i see other 197/200 's tbh :smile: