Silverstone Edition 200 - AST 5100

Are you planning to change the harness rear mounting points? because thats why to steep of an angle for them,rest is looking good though!
Yeah I know the angle is too much at the moment. Hoping to get a safety devices half cage and mount them to that

Back from the trip to the Nurburgring. Weekend was hectic and didnt go on track but got in 25 laps during the trip.

The car was treated to an alignment and corner weighting by Manthey/Raeder. They rasied up the front and lowered the rear mainly. Left to right balance was also done and an alignment.

Direzzas and the ASTs are so good on the ring. Rear suffer from a lot of pickup but not much I can do about that.

The flying Clio:

racetracker_25213524_400053.jpg

Vid of a lap if anyone is interested - 8m 20s BTG

Last edited:
Nice lap!
Cheers.

On the final TF of the trip finally got some clear runs. Time to be made up on braking and being more commited in sections but its TF and I dont want a huge repair bill. Turned out the mini carousel a bit early and was right over on two wheels. No photogropher to catch it though.

Hi,

Had the car for just over a year now and thought i'd share it.

Got the car from K-tec racing with only 16k on the clock. I had them do a few things before collection. They fitted and Akrapovic Evo, Indcution kit, remap, short shifter, cup wing and a re-trimmed wheel. Drove down from Aberdeen to collect it and drove it all the way back home without a hitch.

Recently had the major water pump/timing belt service and also decided to fit some 330mm brake discs from Reyland motorsport. Also swapped out my Michelin PS4 for some PS cup 2s, not great in the wet or when cold but amazing once up to temperature.

View attachment 111321

View attachment 111322

View attachment 111323

View attachment 111324

View attachment 111325

IMG_0047_zpskvi69rdp.jpg

View attachment 111326

View attachment 111327

IMG_9687_zpstqnlbgkx.jpg

Taking it on a 3000 mile European road trip this Monday coming so we will see how she performs!

looks great, congratulations