Silverstone edition?

Hey, I'm new to the forum and reaultsport clios.
I just bought a lovely RS200 and have a couple of quick questions.
When the dealer put it into autottader it came up as a Silverstone GP edition. So he advertised it as so.
When I went to view it though I went straight in locking for the plaque and it wasn't there, neither were the exterior badges.
It is however silver with the black roof. Is there other ways of telling, as I've heard stories of people taking the plaques as momentos?

I've had the car a few weeks now and love it...although developed the fourth gear synchro problem so is now in to get that sorted.

Doing a dab install when I get it back with a dab roof aerial replacement so thinking of posting a little picture diary of that in case any of you want to do it yourselves.

Then lowered...wheels... Exhaust (may be a little old for that my missus thinks I've already had a mid life crisis buying it

Thanks in advance.

Marc

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

What does the log book say?

If you open the drivers door, there should be a sticker on the piller that says Silverstone gp

Hi Marc what dose the V5 say but not had one my self but hope this helps View attachment 19845 View attachment 19846 View attachment 19847 View attachment 19848
Hey, thanks for coming neck to me. I'll have a look later.

I really don't think it is, but would be nice to know. I think a dead give away is no recaros
But it has quilted leather seats (think it was a dealer fit option) which look pretty special.
It has every bell and whistle (auto lights, wipers, climate, Cruise, Bluetooth, USB and aux in centre console. And it's on the cup chassis.
Think it's just a full fay Cup with a black roof lol. Still love it though!!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
No Recaros or monitor is a give away that's it not a Silverstone. As said check door shut for label.

I think I saw this car on the auto trader awhile ago. If it's the same car, it's not a Silverstone i'm afraid.
I'm pretty positive it's not. I just wanted to make sure.
It's all good though. When I expressed my displeasure at it not being a Silverstone as advertised I wangled a full cambelt replacement, service and 2 new tyres...and a better trade in on mine.
I can live with it just being the full fat cup. I do a fair few miles so would be a bit naughty doing it to a special edition [emoji3]
In more awesome news gearbox is rebuilt, pick her up tomorrow ready to start hooning again. Can't wait!