200: Silverstone Limited edition 200 and 133

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Looks like Renault are trying to bump up sales as they have introduced these pair of beauties!

http://www.carpages.co.uk/renault/renault-silverstone-gp-limited-edition-01-07-11.asp

For those of you who can't be bothered to read the article, limited run of 50 cars, each numbered. Come in silver, with black speedlines and some good options, such as cup pack, Recaros, tune point and bluetooth. £20k. Twingo a bit cheaper at £15k.

Last edited:
I think they look really good in the silver.

I'm still waiting for the Red Bull editions to come out to celebrate the F1 World Championship, surprised they haven't done it yet.

mmmm very tempting, I am on the look out for a newer one. This could just fit the bill .... but not at that price ! Discounts FTW !!

You would want a big knocked off that £20k price tag wouldn't you!

Sorry..but Renault seem to be going downhill in regards to special editions.
New paint, plaque n a couple of other bits..do not..in my opinion..make it special!
Thumbs down from me....

Sorry..but Renault seem to be going downhill in regards to special editions.
New paint, plaque n a couple of other bits..do not..in my opinion..make it special!
Thumbs down from me....

Gotta agree. Special editions means that it should have something you dont have on a normal car ie. an LSD or trick suspension. Not just a car that you can spec when building your own.

+1

lazy buggers, if its only 50 cars they should have made them hardcore track cars. Named after a racing track !! What more inspiration do they want?

Throw in a few free trackdays.:smile:

really poor effort at a limited/special edition if u ask me, new corsa nurburgring 1 - 0 new clio silverstone limited edition

I'm thinking of getting into something newer shortly but this isn't making me wan't to get out of my R27.

Definitley over priced for something thats not that special IMO.

Two very nice cars, but the 200 isn't a special edition, they need to do the same as they did with the 133 by putting a new exhaust on it. It they did that with the Clio it would be stepping in the right direction.

I too cant wait for a Red Bull limited edition, it will look amazing in the same style as the Gordini, but learning from our feedback and making a change to the car that is unavailable on the standard one...