Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Great stuff Syer, really glad you've got her back and you're happy with the results :smile: shame about the 'hiccup' with the injectors, but the main thing is that it's sorted and you have her back on the road and enjoying yourself.

Cheers Jimmy-boy !

Not sure whats next now....

Maybe in the very short-term a Hunter 4-wheel alignment / camber / toe session tomorrow if i can find somewhere with a spot. Be nice to cross that off the list as i bet its never been checked / adjusted in its life.

Cheers Jimmy-boy !

Maybe in the very short-term a Hunter 4-wheel alignment / camber / toe session tomorrow if i can find somewhere with a spot. Be nice to cross that off the list as i bet its never been checked / adjusted in its life.

What area are you from again? There's a few in Medway/Maidstone area that are good and have decent people I know working there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What area are you from again? There's a few in Medway/Maidstone area that are good and have decent people I know working there.

Lowestoft, Suffolk.

Sounds along way even for a Geography numpty like me ! Cheers for the thought though...........

Lowestoft, Suffolk.

Sounds along way even for a Geography numpty like me ! Cheers for the thought though...........

Definitely too far for an alignment haha not sure what's down your way, but sts seem to always be spot on for me round my way.

Cheers Jimmy-boy !

Top of your list should definitely be enjoying the car Syer :wink: get out in it this weekend and treat her to a good blast on your favourite roads dude!

Alignment does sound good though mate, it'll be nice to have it all true and straight :smile: hope you find a good place.

How the cold start after the map [MENTION=54245]sevenfourate[/MENTION]? Did you get the improvements you were after?

How the cold start after the map @sevenfourate? Did you get the improvements you were after?

Faultless thanks. And yea really noticeable improvement.

May be a little higher on choke when initially starting, but pulling away immediately from cold has been 200% splutter and judder free so far; touch wood.

*****Currently waiting in Kwik-Fit for a Hunter 4 wheel alignment, toe, camber session along with fronts balanced again (Never great since re-done after power coating).

Kwik-Fit reckoned all my wheel alignment / toe / camber settings were "as perfect as perfect could be".....so made no adjustments.....other than wheel balance.

These specs look ok ?

IMG_4794_zpsdq0188kg.jpg

Last edited:
On a mission today :d

Even with Scorpion resonated system......car drones a little to much at 70mph for me.

So: I've just ordered a custom cut-to-size sheet of 12mm thick Closed-Cell foam sound-proofing for the princely sum of £14.99 delivered. Its the exact size of the boot floor,and i will be slipping this underneath the existing boot carpet.

https://www.easyfoam.co.uk/closed-cell-polyethylene-foam.php

On a mission today :d

Even with Scorpion resonated system......car drones a little to much at 70mph for me.

So: I've just ordered a custom cut-to-size sheet of 12mm Closed-Cell foam sound-proofing for the princely sum of £14.99 delivered. I will be slipping this into the boot; underneath the existing boot carpet.

https://www.easyfoam.co.uk/closed-cell-polyethylene-foam.php

Interested in to how this works out

Interesting on the sound-proofing, definitely let us know what the results are with it. Do you do a lot of motorway/dual carriageway driving then Syer? To cause the droning I mean.

Good results with the alignment, must be nice to know it's straight and true :smile:

Interesting on the sound-proofing, definitely let us know what the results are with it. Do you do a lot of motorway/dual carriageway driving then Syer? To cause the droning I mean.

Good results with the alignment, must be nice to know it's straight and true :smile:

Far from it Bro. I hardly do any miles - other than to and from work. Bikes and family car see's to that !

The droning didnt bug me - until the trips to and from Engine Dynamics at a steady 70mph.

I've decided its fine for everyone else to hear it. Just not me :lol:

Good idea actually. Pretty sure you can get external stuff also that's heatproof that goes between the heat shield and exhaust. Maybe I'm imagining this but I'm sure I've seen some somewhere.

If u go down route of akaprovic Evo system in future I'm very happy with it, at 70 steady not a lot louder than standard but if put foot down nice sound.... But as I live on Isle of Wight through gears is very nice to ear :smile:

Having been without car for 10 days (And peeing down badly all the way home)......i was keen to get the old girl cleaned up today.

6.00am Sunday start ! Began with washing the seatbelts using the 2-bucket method :lol::lol:

IMG_4795_zpscgbbnoil.jpg