royal wedding overload

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
well theres no other news today apart from the wedding and the weather is only about london.....:coffee::coffee::coffee:
:foxspeed:

yes, it's frustrating isn't it. i am in HM Forces and these bank holidays are coming off my leave card!! if i am not getting the time off bukshee, who should!? lol

I will be working, so sadly will be missing the event. i dont think the tele's in work would have it on, what a shame :smile: Who goin to be watchin it then??

Might watch abit of it as im housebound but other than that im not entirely fussed!
Im getting peed off with the amount it's on the tv though!

The only good thing about the wedding is the new bank holiday. it wont be gracing our tv's thats for sure it will either be DAVE or BBC Iplayer for somet to watch if it does go on

Ill be watchin:clap:

just back from London this morning. Not stayin for the day, too much. Will watch on tv though. Hope all goes well.

Boorrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg!

Glad to have the day off though :smile:

Going on a mini ph run..weather permitting..
About 13 cars hitting some hopefully empty b roads to Cromer...

I've seen quite a few people getting the train equipped with camping gear. no guesses where they are off to.
I'm off tomorrow but it's my normal scheduled weekend off. I'm going to watch some fast and furious and a meal. Royal wedding I'll pass.