Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 if you count the other one!
[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] how does the clutch and box hold up?

Ok, so heres a little breakdown of whats happening so far (From what I can remember)

Meg 250 engine - left standard apart from uprated rods. New timing belt
SC Hybrid Turbo
SC Intercooler Kit
SC ECU
3" Piping
Uprated fuel pump and pressure regulator

ND0000 Meg 230 box with Quaife installation and short shift.
SC uprated clutch and pressure plate

Scan Gauge install

It's mounting up!!

The list of parts you need for this conversion seems to be endless. If anyone wondered why it's so expensive, I'll do a break down at some point.

Ok, so heres a little breakdown of whats happening so far (From what I can remember)

SC Hybrid Turbo
SC Intercooler Kit
SC ECU
3" Piping

Scan Gauge install

It's mounting up!!

The list of parts you need for this conversion seems to be endless. If anyone wondered why it's so expensive, I'll do a break down at some point.

I would like to see a break down when you get a chance. Very tempted after reading this and the other builds on here.

SC Hybrid Turbo
SC Intercooler Kit
SC ECU
3" Piping

Scan Gauge install

It's mounting up!!

Glad to see your keeping and having the meg power in the Clio still gives you the best of both worlds!
Interesting to see full price breaks, gonna be another monster.

Well firstly THANKS killing an hour for me :smile: Not seen this thread before so have read it from start to finish have liked a couple of the comments but didn't comment till now ( so as not to make an ass of myself ) Why are people worried about what age you are and driving a modded car ? I'm 48 and still at it :smile: growing old is compulsory growing up isn't . Loved some of the pics when it was I your face great to see a car that stands out from the crowd :smile: Thought about doing my diffuser yellow ( still might ) my wheels are standard silver at the moment but will hopefully be black soon and have yellow calipers already . Keep up the good work mate a date to be different

Be good to see the breakdown Pete. There's not gonna be many N/A 200's left soon so I'm going to have to get on the bandwagon [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0