Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other way of looking at it Pete is that everyone else at how fast was embarrassed that their cars all looked the same :smile:

Oi, we didnt all look the same.....

Not everything you have done Pete is how I would have done it, but, looking through the shots from the how fast, you cant tell me you felt that embarassed! Some of the best shots feature your car, as Litchy said maybe tone down/adjust some of your colouring if you feel its a bit much for a daily, but out on track it looks the part!!

Its a shame to be honest cause being different is what I love about it....and God help me if at 30 you feel like your too old to modify. IMO, the black and yellow really works, just maybe rethink what needs to be which....just a thought

listen to this man:book:

Styles a personal thing (less is more for some). For me, its a Clio so didnt care about being a little OTT plus as you say, you can always paint stuff and put it back to standard. I guess it depends on what you want your car to represent.

For me, I think a LY 200 diffuser would work better, the plastic looks better when painted and with Mr F carbon rings would really sent it off. Love the sprint spoiler, Black Badge, thats the back sorted.
Mirrors would stay LY for me. Love the yellow brakes (might have to steal that idea!!! lol)

For me, (bit of a risk), LY the grilles, and lose the mesh, Black Badge....

Just my opinion and hope your not offended by it. Have a look at the RED BULL 200. Your's isnt that different.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cl...ia%2Frenault-clio-rs200-red-bull-3%2F;640;556

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cl...naultsport_clio_red_bull_edition.html;408;272

Last edited:
Yes i like it, I like it a lot...

...apart from 2 things, the rear lights and the front grilles. But each to their own of course, great job with the calipers, any close ups?

As I said in an older post, personal opinion of course.
Apart from that your car's looks are purposeful. Black badges possibly to tone it down a bit? I'd leave the spoiler as it is. I think it's stunning, great idea there.

I'm 33 btw if that's mean anything..

Nice ideas from Litchy above as well:wink:

I personally would go OEM rear lights, and black badges, but change nothing else. I think it looks stella :smile:

Styles a personal thing (less is more for some). For me, its a Clio so didnt care about being a little OTT plus as you say, you can always paint stuff and put it back to standard. I guess it depends on what you want your car to represent.

For me, I think a LY 200 diffuser would work better, the plastic looks better when painted and with Mr F carbon rings would really sent it off. Love the sprint spoiler, Black Badge, thats the back sorted.
Mirrors would stay LY for me. Love the yellow brakes (might have to steal that idea!!! lol)

For me, (bit of a risk), LY the grilles, and lose the mesh, Black Badge....

Just my opinion and hope your not offended by it. Have a look at the RED BULL 200. Your's isnt that different.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cl...ia%2Frenault-clio-rs200-red-bull-3%2F;640;556

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cl...naultsport_clio_red_bull_edition.html;408;272

I had a look over the Redbull when I went to the ring, and the 200 LY diffuser defintely got my mind working! With black or carbon rings, I think it'd look nice.

I'll see if I can flog my current diffuser first...Nice idea's though!

Cheers everyone :smiley:

Love the look of your car, yellow against the black looks great - especially the diffuser in yellow and how you have had the spoiler done.

Black diffuser with yellow rings could be more subtle?

Coming this month:
New brakes Fronts, discs and pads for the rear.
Wheel Refurb
Caliper Refurb (Colour has been decided and it's not yellow!)
V6 Airbox
Full Detail

I've ordered myself a DA with the Megs microfibre system on what I think was Kenny's recommendation, so I'm hoping it'll come up gleaming. I'm gonna practise on the van first though.

All that, just in time for Trax!! 8)

Some yellow bits have gone off the car as well...already looks majorly different. Pics to follow over the next couple weeks...

I think your motor looks great bud it’s had to change a black car and stealth’s been done loads I’ll show you my new toy at trax and let you into some of my ideals as mine black again lol :thumbsup:

98hy.jpg

So this is the first of a couple of upgrades coming. Spent Saturday installing the V6 box and trying to find a way to fit the Varley as well without relocating it to the back. Everything sits in really nice and snug, just need to sort out a better "strap" I had to come up with for the wiring but otherwise it's good. Haven't had a chance to run her yet as she currently looks like this:

2n7k.jpg

Looking very very sorry for herself!

Wheels came back fully refurbed and they look as good as new so just waiting on a couple of more things, but hopefully back on the road this weekend!!

(Thanks to Angel for help with the install where I needed it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0