RIP r27 281/500

Oh...my...GOD!

That is savage, but it is good you are both ok.

Gutting about the car, but cars can be replaced (sentiment can't though :worried:)

That must have been extremely scary and panicky for you all.

The Gypo's should get in serious bother for that though I doubt anyone would have managed to get hold of them.

Thanks guys for all of your comments they are much appricated both marie-claire (mc) and i are ok we managed to get back to the site this afternoon and we have found the car it has been totally submerged and all the interior is thick in mud and we managed to savage some bits from the moblie home but leaving it for a second time was word
se than the first.

The insurance have claimed that the car will be a write off.

regards

and thanks again guys you know who your friends are in moments like these

rich and mc

id say there is less that 499 R27's goin about now, theres 2 R27 bumpers for sale on ebay that are from wrote off car's theres prob only 400 left at a guess.

Awww no!!! That's terrible news. Glad to hear that you're ok though and that it wasn't a crash of any sort that resulted in the loss of the Clio. It's so sad when you see this on the tele' when somewhere has flooded.

Bloody hell! Just read the whole article, I can't believe what an ordeal you have been through! Glad to hear everyone is OK! Shame about the car its gutting that its gone can't imagine what it must be like! I hope that you manage to get everything back and sorted quite easily.

Keep us all updated!

So sorry to hear about this i was only in france last week, never would of expected this! Main thing is your both ok! Really feel for you about the car, mine means a lot to me as well, i really hope you manage to get something sorted mate!

All the best matey!

Would go for a black 200 with recaros,GT spoiler, the carbon dash trim and speedlines as a replacement if it was me tbh.

I suppose it depend on the insurance and how much they give you and how much you are then prepared to pay on top of that to buy a new car.

Glad to hear your both ok. Really big shame about ur car. But hopefully when you get ur insurance payout you will be able to get a nice shiny 200 :smile:

Jesus Rich

Glad you and mc are ok,
sad news about your much loved clio

If your fancy an RB, mine might be up for sale
08 with 2500 miles

take care matey

id be very tempted by your rb... been looking for an r27 rb for a while and dont have the money to waste on a 200... pm if your sellin up

id be very tempted by your rb... been looking for an r27 rb for a while and dont have the money to waste on a 200... pm if your sellin up

mine isnt a R27 but it is mint and well looked after
plus im in jersey so if you were keen you'd have to come get it