what to do with dash strips on R27

ok got my LY R27 today
had a few ideas about interior

on the dash strips do i paint them LY to match the exterior and put a small anthracite R27 decal on left side of left strip

do i get them carbon skinned and the centre dash piece skinned (around the stereo and get a small LY r27 decal on left strip

jsut get the strips skinned

or leave all together

ok got my LY R27 today
had a few ideas about interior

on the dash strips do i paint them LY to match the exterior and put a small anthracite R27 decal on left side of left strip

do i get them carbon skinned and the centre dash piece skinned (around the stereo and get a small LY r27 decal on left strip

jsut get the strips skinned

or leave all together

I'd leave altogether mate for a limited edition. Just smarten it up if need's be :smile:

I can show you a picture of 3 changes my interior has gone through, 4 including standard.
They are standard, carbon wrapped, stickerbombed and recently sprayed blue to match.
I'd say if your unsure pick up spares. I have 2 sets of strips and the center console :smile:

i thought of sticker bombing mine, but didnt want to spend that much on it. £15 for all that it was, ended up wrapping them red but have since returned them back to the way they were.

If you can get hold of a set from the 200, nice graphite colour and if you could get the centre console to match it looks nice.

tiababy, can i see a pic of your stickerbombed to see how it would have looked? ive seen it on civics and its looks good. Not sure if the clio could pull it off though.

ok here are the pictures.

Completely standard
pic3.gif

Carbon fibre (wrapped)
img0619z.jpg

img0623ex.jpg

img0628cz.jpg

img0629lp.jpg

img0631s.jpg

The center console piece was replaced with a carbon piece and I haven't changed back from that since I got it.

Sticker bombed (I just brought one of the books for £13 and trimmed down the stickers)
drivers.gif
middle.gif

Blue (I'd say this blue is closer to RB then my AB)
closeupdrivers.gif
This side has my messy hands over the dash after work :/
0385c81f.gif

Hope that helps a bit. Sorry the photos aren't great they were all taken on my iphone.

Last edited: