Rioting

It has happened in Wolverhampton tonight, I think it is over now though. I was talking to a girl in a house I went to repair the boiler in and she had been sent home from work at Boots in town. They had to move all the expensive stuff out of sight, had double shutters on the front and an evacuation plan for if it kicked off whilst there were still customers there. On the way home there were loads of people (mainly young) riding round on bikes and hanging around. There were some groups of twenty year olds standing around there cars, looking a bit dodgy. One them had a BMW about 5 years old, if you can afford that, buy your own frigging tv! Lol!

Just saw this online and it made me laugh, observational comedy at its finest...

"Apparently​ some people are blaming the compter game Grand Theft Auto for inspiring the violence and loooting.

Now you mention it, my local jewelers was robbed yesterday and loads of rings were stolen, i can't help but think Sonic the Hedgehog was to blame."

There are people trapped in offices in Brum because there are about 500 idiots running through the streets with petrol bombs.
Wonder were they nicked that???

It has happened in Wolverhampton tonight, I think it is over now though. I was talking to a girl in a house I went to repair the boiler in and she had been sent home from work at Boots in town. They had to move all the expensive stuff out of sight, had double shutters on the front and an evacuation plan for if it kicked off whilst there were still customers there. On the way home there were loads of people (mainly young) riding round on bikes and hanging around. There were some groups of twenty year olds standing around there cars, looking a bit dodgy. One them had a BMW about 5 years old, if you can afford that, buy your own frigging tv! Lol!

This is the thing, they claim to be the deprived youth, but they're organising these outburst via their iPhones?!

It actually makes me want to buy a gun and do what that bloke did in Norway to all these rioters. I never would, but makes me think it would be the best thing to do.

Just saw this online and it made me laugh, observational comedy at its finest...

"Apparently​ some people are blaming the compter game Grand Theft Auto for inspiring the violence and loooting.

Now you mention it, my local jewelers was robbed yesterday and loads of rings were stolen, i can't help but think Sonic the Hedgehog was to blame."

This is probably a very real problem tbh, I've been playing GTA recently, I do have the need/urge to go jack a car, pick up a hoe, get some "service" in a quiet place then beat her to death with a baseball bat afterwards. Gotta get ya moneyz bak ant ya? :wink:

This is probably a very real problem tbh, I've been playing GTA recently, I do have the need/urge to go jack a car, pick up a hoe, get some "service" in a quiet place then beat her to death with a baseball bat afterwards. Gotta get ya moneyz bak ant ya? :wink:

Ha ha, Lol!

sharp shooters on the top of every building.. or dye in a water cannon. If you get covered in it people know you where there and you get fired or if your in the dole queue you get told to **** off

sharp shooters on the top of every building.. or dye in a water cannon. If you get covered in it people know you where there and you get fired or if your in the dole queue you get told to **** off

Good idea that mate, they'd stick out like a sore thumb if they were all red! Lol!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad i'm not the only one!

What happened in Birmingham last night sounded a lot more violent than previous nights and proof if it was needed that the government need to put an end to this sooner rather than later.

What happened in Birmingham last night sounded a lot more violent than previous nights and proof if it was needed that the government need to put an end to this sooner rather than later.

Coverage by the police of central Birmingham was excellent, but coverage of the outer area's was poor, very poor. As there was no police coverage in some vulnerable area's, residents and business owners felt they had to take to the streets themselves and that's where things have erupted.

West mids police don't seem to have handled this well, other forces appear to have been much more efficient.

I work by Fort Dunlop (right by bham city centre, Aston, Nechells etc) and live in South West Bham about 10 miles drive through the city centre - there was no way I was driving through town or the A38 back - took the long 30 mile route round the M42 - which annoyed the hell out of me as why should I... but then again reading the above about the Megane I had a feeling stuff like that might happen.