Rioting

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
What on earth is going on? Who are these people and why do they think they have the right to do this to the country? As if things aren't bad enough. These scum bags need to be exterminated.

They really should just shoot them and remove them from the earth so they can't do any more.

Just greedy robbing scum bags that need to be removed from the earth.

Just greedy robbing scum bags that need to be removed from the earth.

They're mostly kids or youths by the looks of it, most of them probably on the dole or not in work or even old enough.

I could be more controversial having watched a lot of the footage but there does seem to be certain trends among those taking part.
Immigration control should take an interest put it that way.

So correct me if im wrong but these tw@ts were rioting because the police shot a gun totting drug dealing gangsta lowlife who opened fire and nearly killed a policeman. The world has gone completely mad

Sets the scene for the forthcoming Olympics perfectly & just shows how far this country has gone down the pan.
It also shows the side effects of social networking..copycat rioting in other boroughs due to facebook n twitter etc.
Mind you..just in time for the proposed Police cuts that are due to take place.

Last edited:
Wow the new planet of the apes trailer is amazing!......

Oh wait......

It's sky news from tottenham

(my work mates have toooo much time on their hands)

Just ridiculous. Too many people in the country, not enough jobs, not enough tax payers and it is only going to get worse with the government making more and more people redundant. They should be creating jobs like they did in America in the 20s. The more money being put in the pot and the less being taken out evens itself out for the wages they pay.

I actually blame the government for most of the stuff that is going on. Not the Police's fault at all.

Started in Birmingham as well now, pathetic, stupid yobs who need to be dumped off the face of the earth!

Sets the scene for the forthcoming Olympics perfectly & just shows how far this country has gone down the pan.
It also shows the side effects of social networking..copycat rioting in other boroughs due to facebook n twitter etc.
Mind you..just in time for the proposed Police cuts that are due to take place.

Well said, maybe the debate against cutting police funding will get a voice now

So all this trouble in London is over what!? Some little scrote getting what he deserved... Doesn't happen enough!!

I would tell them it is a waste of taxpayers money but not one of them will know what tax is...