Redline Magazine - October Issue

Don't know if any of you guys read this but thought it's worth a mention. This month is a special on the ring, and included with it is a voucher for 1 free lap, however reading the T&C's it reads "Valid upto and including 31/04/2010" which means that it expired 5 months before they were giving it away.

Am I being stupid or is this voucher useless?

Haha, how did I know you'd be first to respond Mike!

I do want to go to the ring badly, but don't know if I could commit to the dates to come with you guys. I'll probably know around Jan/Feb time if I can do it or not.

It is 2011, I found it further in the magazine. Good issue as well, very comprehensive section on the ring including bits such as where to stay, good routes to get there etc

The identical feature as they had this time last year, what are we paying £5 for, redline is constant repeats.

Isn't fast car just full of chrome rims and who has the biggest sub? Evo is good, but it's full of cars I'll probably never have the money to own lol

Fast car is all about euro look and rat look crap, Corsas and Subarus lol. Although the national cruise night coverage is good.

Redline is all about the performance which is why its right up my street, but all they do is repeat themselves and do a 5 page feature on how a dump valve works... :worried:

haha, tbh thats why I lik redline as I'm still learning about how everything works under the bonnet. Theres a nice 300bhp Megane in this one too.

Now now children.

We ALL know that these car magazines were produced by Ripspeed to promote their range of fine wares

<snigger>

save yourself some money.

if you buy the redline mag at the mo,it has a free lap of the ring in it.
it does say it can be used till 31/4/2010 but that is a typo,i have rung redline and it is till 31/4/2011 so if you are going to the ring between now and the 31/4/2011 buy a few mags and save some ££££££.

ringlaps001.jpg

:uk:

Last edited:
Fast car is all about euro look and rat look crap, Corsas and Subarus lol. Although the national cruise night coverage is good.

Redline is all about the performance which is why its right up my street, but all they do is repeat themselves and do a 5 page feature on how a dump valve works... :worried:

i get a bit of reading pleasure from fast car though, they dont repeat either there was a decent 10 pager on detailing the other week. and u got a free microfibre :smile:

evo is all about testing new cars, proper tests no bull ****. cars driven hard and see exactly wheat they are made of. they also get points from me cus if they drive a car that is ****. they say its **** lol. non of this clarkson pish posh " clio 182 is like a dog" mong