Red 197 - Lichfield

chapperzuk

Gold Member
Spotted a red 197 in Lichfield not long ago. It had the cup spoiler.

Might be the same one I've spotted before...

Was probably me again, live and work in Lichfield so I am always about :smile: - I believe I am one of two UR 197's in Lichfield but the only one with the Cup Spoiler!

Was probably me again, live and work in Lichfield so I am always about :smile: - I believe I am one of two UR 197's in Lichfield but the only one with the Cup Spoiler!

Thought it might be you again man. I must learn to react faster and beep or flash (the lights... don't get excited) next time.

Hope you're good dude :smile:

To be honest mate, I must drive around with my eyes closed as I can't say I saw you aha!

Where abouts was I this time?

To be honest mate, I must drive around with my eyes closed as I can't say I saw you aha!

Where abouts was I this time?

Haha! You know that stupidly bright '30mph' light up sign just before the small Tesco Express, driving towards the big wall island? You were heading that way and I drove past you there on the opposite side of the road.

I did...I saw you ahaha!! I put my hazards on as i drove past, I remember now as I thought it was one of the other lads off here but he said he was in Stafford aha

I did...I saw you ahaha!! I put my hazards on as i drove past, I remember now as I thought it was one of the other lads off here but he said he was in Stafford aha

Haha! I must have missed your hazards mate. Will keep an eye out for you next time though.

aha I am used to you being the only LY Clio I see around Chris...I didn't even notice it was a 197 until I saw this, just saw the paint and the rear end as it went past aha!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jakkehoop Spotted 0
VeiRoNv2 Projects/Progress Threads 99
chapperzuk Spotted 4
chapperzuk Spotted 2
C Spotted 8