Red 197 - Lichfield yesterday

Red 197 with cup spoiler driving around Lichfield yesterday. Some sort of exhaust modification im guessing....

I was at the Bowling green pub and saw you drive past about 4 times.

That would be me! ...going between home, work and the girlfriends aha

and yes its got a KTec Exhaust :smile:

I was parked up next to you in Tescos a few days ago (you were parked outside the doors on the bollard area (cant say I blame you as I wouldn't want anyone to ding it either!) - I had a nose round it mate and must say its a beauty!

It sounded good!

Mate, I don't even remember being at Tesco LOL. was it me? CL10 XRS? Mind you, there aren't many LY200's around Lichfield lol. Thanks mate.

Im pretty sure it was you - aha Only seen one other LY Clio but thats a 197 It was probably sometime last week, you were parked near the entrance to the underground bit by the door...but not in a space but rather on the bollard area aha

Also I have just been informed that my girlfriend went to school with you...small world! aha

Last edited:
Yeah my car has its own parking space mate! ahah

And oh right... who is she? LOL How can you tell my name based on the forum? aha

I don't blame you, its a stunner - already had one careless person hit mine with their door! :worried:

aha no idea mate she said is that Chris Hammant? and then proceeded to pull your FB profile up as I was looking at your car sale thread at the time...Sarah Potter.

Thanks mate. I've already had one stolen :worried:

I should take the for sale thread down really, I can't let her go! LOL and Ahhh yes I know Sarah! Bring her along to the track day too :tongueout:

Thats gutting mate! :worried:

I can see why you don't want to let it go though! Probably won't be able to make the 13th but hopefully be able to make the September one :smile:

No worries pal, if you PM me your email address I can add you to the mailing list where we send out info, times and confirmations for everything :smile:. No obligation but I can put you on the list as a provisional for September if you wish, before you know if you can confirm?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R New Members 4
Jakkehoop Spotted 0
chapperzuk Spotted 4
chapperzuk Spotted 9
chapperzuk Spotted 2