RB 197...slowly but surely!

Wind deflectors are apparently in the country now...at last, coin holder has been sourced very kindly from my Grandad!!

Possible new aerial if i can find a honda one, spoiler and does anyone know where I can find the front splitter from the charged LY thread??

if it is a genuine renault part - pm twingogeekeo, karl. he has a sub-forum in the traders section too. i could do with a price for it too actually...

I've been in touch with Karl but he's given me a combined price for some other bits and pieces i'm after. I'll let you know what the individual price is when he gets back to me.

What do people think to this...I'm toying with the idea of getting a front splitter...will this make the car look front heavy and therefore in need of a rear spoiler or will it be subtle enough to not require it??

J

Wind deflectors are apparently in the country now...at last, coin holder has been sourced very kindly from my Grandad!!

Possible new aerial if i can find a honda one, spoiler and does anyone know where I can find the front splitter from the charged LY thread??

Try k-tec mate, sure they sell it.

+ 1 mate,

deffo will need a rear spoiler as well.

i would go spoiler first tbh.

I'm just waiting on a quote from Karl for the 3 parts i've asked about...I need to stop looking at Camskills site too!! :evil:

This could get expensive :bash:

Damn...i'm looking to update mine at some point but hids kits seem to be the only way forward

Then again i think i'd prefer other budget mods...what would you recommend?

Last edited:
Budget mods ....... Lowering springs, decent brake set up, xenons, stubby aerial, itg filter.... Anything i missed?

If you want better lights, get the projectors with hid kit! Karl does a good price on the projectors and they transform the front end!

How do xenons compare with hid's?? Also itg is getting ordered soon as are hel lines

There effectively the same thing mate, zenons come fitted from the factory with auto leveling and washer jets fitted to the bumper. Hids are the bulbs/kits you buy after market to replicate zenons. Grey area regarding the legality of the latter I beleive.