RB 197...slowly but surely!

I've had the car just over 5 weeks now and I seem to have caught the modding bug :evil:

First up I've had the rear windows tinted in the medium tint so as not to end up with that 'van' look that some get?! (pics will be up tomorrow).

Heko wind deflectors have been ordered and will hopefully have arrived before i head off on my hols?! Then its going to be an ITG as they seem to be the way to go followed by an spoiler as i think there is something missing :001_unsure: What are people's thoughts on this as i'm undecided which route to go down?!

Where did you get you're stubby aerial from and is your cup spoiler one from k-tec or a factory fitted effort?

Na, you want to go down the more subtle route of the Sport spoiler like mine! Cheaper than the cup spoiler and Genuine Renault so a great fit too. You can have a look in my progress thread, a link to it is in my signature below.

I have followed a similar route to what you are going down. As for aerials, I've had 3 different shorter ones and this last one, a genuine Honda one, is the best yet. Reception is as good as the original one.

Sorry to 'borrow' you're idea mate have you got any pics of the spoiler itself? i can't seem to find a decent up-close pic

DSCN2240.jpg

That's my old stubby aerial btw, the reception was poor so I've got the Honda one now.

You can buy this one off me though if you wan it?

Cheers buddy but i bought a cheap halfords one and its ruubbish...thats a nice subtle spoiler...i'm liking it. Did you have to drill it to fit or is it bonded?

Both I think. I got a place to fit it for me, I didn't fancy drilling my car and getting it wrong. If someone else stuffs it up they pay for a new bootlid! Lol!

Just got round to taking sum pics of the car and the tints, i think they set it off along with the anthracite

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

Anyone know where i can get a drivers side footrest from??

if it is a genuine renault part - pm twingogeekeo, karl. he has a sub-forum in the traders section too. i could do with a price for it too actually...