RB 197...slowly but surely!

Base Systems in Blackburn fitted it when I was having some other work done, might be worth giving them a shout

Cheers mate, I'm thinking of an ITG this week lol...then maybe have the centre box lopped off...after that...i'm open to suggestions

I'm sure you're all seen Silvatec indicators before but they worked out nicely...only 5 quid front and rear so nice and cheap too!! :thumbup1:

IMAG0235.jpg

4-4AE8A1DD-1518724-800.jpg

4-46AB8B7D-1721431-800.jpg

Not done much recently other than fitted an ITG from Camskill and fettled my number plate lights...definate improvment i think

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

not bad for 3 quid!!

James

Thats a good improvement! The last time i tryed to do that i just blew a fuse under the bonnet and havent tryed since. Stupidly did it with the lights turned on.

Ye, I blew a fuse under the bonnet changing mine, I was fiddling round with a screwdriver trying to get them working with them on and shorted it out! Lol!

Oil changed today to fully synthetic Fuchs Titan Race Pro S, and i know everyone says it but she seems to be running better lol

Love it. How difficult are the rear lights to remove to change the indicator bulbs? I've got the bulbs just not tried to fit 'em yet.

You need to be careful with the black plastic surrounds, i snapped a couple of the clips but once they are off its straight forward

oh looking good, are you changing the discs? those pagids dont react to kindly to carbon (other brake pad bits) on the surface of the disk.