Racing Blue 197

Hi all,

I have recently taken some new photographs of my car as my boyfriend is keen on detailing and spent some time on my car :smile:

Some snow foam, post-wash and beading pictures of the car...

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

4d644767-0f7e-743e.jpg

Also de-badged the rear, not an upclose picture but can still make it out :smile:

IMG_0800.jpg

and another recent picture of a fellow RB Clio...

IMG_0721.jpg

Last edited:
Love RB it was the colour that brought 197s to my attention originally when I saw one almost exactly like yours but with a cup spoiler.

Do I see a curbed alloy though? tut tut :tongueout:

Love RB it was the colour that brought 197s to my attention originally when I saw one almost exactly like yours but with a cup spoiler.

Do I see a curbed alloy though? tut tut :tongueout:

It was the colour that swayed me into buying this car over the others I had seen at the time. I'm thinking of getting a sprint spoiler, although my boyfriend is adamant of me getting the cup spoiler lol.

The wheel is curbed, entirely not my fault though. I had a choice, hit the car that was forcing me off the road or hit the curb :/

Loving white speed lines on RB!

If your thinking of changing colour put a wanted thread up to see if anyone wants a swap.... Sure I read someone wanted to spray their speed lines white the other day....

Looks wicked Kirsty, is that the Bristol Road/Cole Ave junction?

Does your chap do detailing on the side,I must be fairly local to you & picking up a new motor at the w/end. Could prob do with some protection & Im no detailing expert..

top notch.
thats the look i wanted, rb with white wheels.

Im just a little worried about how it might look with the black sections on the 200

Loving white speed lines on RB!

If your thinking of changing colour put a wanted thread up to see if anyone wants a swap.... Sure I read someone wanted to spray their speed lines white the other day....

Thanks :smile: Was thinking about just painting mine, but now considering keeping them white and just refurbish them.

Looks wicked Kirsty, is that the Bristol Road/Cole Ave junction?

Does your chap do detailing on the side,I must be fairly local to you & picking up a new motor at the w/end. Could prob do with some protection & Im no detailing expert..

Thanks :smile: Yep, you've got it, I'm always around Gloucester. Are you from Gloucester? He does it as a hobby at the moment, but looking to take it more serious, I'm sure he can help out :smile:

What car are you getting?

top notch.
thats the look i wanted, rb with white wheels.

Im just a little worried about how it might look with the black sections on the 200

Thank you :smile:

I may be biased but think the colour looks awesome. Looks brilliant on the 200, lots of nice examples on the forum.

Thanks :smile: Yep, you've got it, I'm always around Gloucester. Are you from Gloucester? He does it as a hobby at the moment, but looking to take it more serious, I'm sure he can help out :smile:

What car are you getting?

Cool that would be wicked!:smile: Im in Longford if you know where that is?

Im starting up a chauffeur business so cars a black Audi A8lwb, gonna be a bugger to keep clean.

Cool that would be wicked!:smile: Im in Longford if you know where that is?

Im starting up a chauffeur business so cars a black Audi A8lwb, gonna be a bugger to keep clean.

Yeh I know it, out past kingsholm?

Do you have/had a renaultsport?

Ah that's cool, I'm sure he would be happy to detail the car. Think he would like to put a portfolio together as he is thinking of starting the detailing as a business sort of thing :smile:

Yeh I know it, out past kingsholm?

Do you have/had a renaultsport?

Ah that's cool, I'm sure he would be happy to detail the car. Think he would like to put a portfolio together as he is thinking of starting the detailing as a business sort of thing :smile:

Yep, sort of past Kingsholm, go over that roundabout opposite top of Plock Court field (as if heading to Tewkesbury),past Queens head pub then next right into Longford.

Yeah, wife's got a red R27, she/we love it!:thumbsup: Next time your both passin give us a shout!

Yep, sort of past Kingsholm, go over that roundabout opposite top of Plock Court field (as if heading to Tewkesbury),past Queens head pub then next right into Longford.

Yeah, wife's got a red R27, she/we love it!:thumbsup: Next time your both passin give us a shout!

Yes I know it. Well my boyfriend lives in Gloucester and I live in the Forest of Dean, but usually around Gloucester over the weekend.

Can't say I have seen a red R27 around, but I do sometimes drive around with my eyes closed haha. Would be good to maybe get some pictures of the cars together :smile:

buffed up well :thumbsup:

Thank you :smile:

Ive found that the cup spoiler really changes the look of the car and its overall shape, Sprint spoiler is much more subtle. Matter of preference really - I chose the cup. White wheels look great.

my mates gor a RB 200 with cup spoiler, thought the pics might help you and your fella out - Ignore the one on the right that's mine when i first bought it without mods lol!

scaled.php

scaled.php

Hope they help

RV