Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
As said in PRICE LIST thread. If you would like any prices please put in this thread and ill do my best to reply asap, like i said ive upgraded to a blackberry so will be easier to sort out at work etc. Also as said in the other thread i will not be able to arrange delivery as its just not practical at the moment, thanks

Hi Mark,

Could I please have prices for the following?

Projector headlights with black surrounds (Both left and right)

I think the facelift clio initiale has a roof mounted sunglasses holder, if this is in place of the grab handle on the drivers side could I also have a price for this please?

Thanks

Hi Mark,

I think the facelift clio initiale has a roof mounted sunglasses holder, if this is in place of the grab handle on the drivers side could I also have a price for this please?

Thanks

No problem mate is it a 200 or a 197?

Mark could you check this number and price for me please.

It shows as a 197 steering wheel at £150.

part number... 7711 421 172 =£150

Renault told me I would need to pay up front, but want to find out if it's right first as other numbers come back as £300.

Renault told me I would need to pay up front, but want to find out if it's right first as other numbers come back as £300.

no prob fella will check tomorrow

Theve been doing the sunglasses holder since the mk3 came out as I've got one.
It's on the data base as a grab handle replacement.

Hi Mark,

Thanks

Sunglasses holder I can do for £25.98 part no 8200035039
Headlights are £104.16 each p3t nos 7701061073 and 7701061074
If you want them I can order them in but you'll have 2 collect or arrange collection
Cheers

Right bit of strange one, looked into this part no and it comes up as a renaultsport accessorie steering wheel, but also if you look up the steering wheel on the system the steering wheel comes up at £330, what I've done is ordered that number in and see what it comes in as, if you pm me your number ill send a pic over tomorrow morning mate

Right bit of strange one, looked into this part no and it comes up as a renaultsport accessorie steering wheel, but also if you look up the steering wheel on the system the steering wheel comes up at £330, what I've done is ordered that number in and see what it comes in as, if you pm me your number ill send a pic over tomorrow morning mate

yep that sounds about right mark as i found that part number in a accessories list.:confused1:
your a star mark, pm on its way.

Sunglasses holder I can do for £25.98 part no 8200035039
Headlights are £104.16 each p3t nos 7701061073 and 7701061074
If you want them I can order them in but you'll have 2 collect or arrange collection
Cheers

Thanks Mark,

Dont suppose you have any diagram/photo of sunglasses holder?

Headlights are a good price, is that including VAT? If so I will go for them and could pick up Friday 6th July as long as that's not too soon

Cheers

Thanks Mark,

Dont suppose you have any diagram/photo of sunglasses holder?

Headlights are a good price, is that including VAT? If so I will go for them and could pick up Friday 6th July as long as that's not too soon

Cheers

Yea that's including vat mate, let me know when you want them ordered and ill get them in for you

Status
Not open for further replies.