Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this address of your franchise? I was assuming you were in south woodham ferrers!

Mark's a top bloke, sorted a few bits out for me at great prices

Yea i live in southwoodham but i work in basildon, cheers fella

Hey Mark, can you get me a price for this P/N please?

P/N: 8200441798

It should be the front under-tray with the cut out for the gearbox.

Mark great to see you again and have a quick chat ,I had Chat with one of the tecs on the way out doing the r26 clutch and brakes .
Thanks again and hope to meet outside of work soon,cheers
John

Last edited:
Any joy with a price for the spoiler mate? Renault Birmingham FINALLY answered the phone yesterday and want £110 for the spoiler. Will take a couple of days to come from France though and they want the money up front.

Any joy with a price for the spoiler mate? Renault Birmingham FINALLY answered the phone yesterday and want £110 for the spoiler. Will take a couple of days to come from France though and they want the money up front.

What spoiler you after again mate?? If its the same as mine and jases its £88.01inc vat mate

What spoiler you after again mate?? If its the same as mine and jases its £88.01inc vat mate

Ye, same as your's and Jase's.

Ok, it is £20 cheaper from you, but with the cost of the courier, enhanced compensation and arranging it all I'll probably be better off not risking getting it damaged and buy it directly from Renault Birmingham.

I do still really appreciate you getting me the price though and I would obviously buy it from you if I lived close enough to collect.

Thanks again.

Mark great to see you again and have a quick chat ,I had Chat with one of the tecs on the way out doing the r26 clutch and brakes .
Thanks again and hope to meet outside of work soon,cheers
John

Yea he sed that's mark a good friend of mine, he was the one that had the st170 and ended up getting rid of it coz my clio embarressed it on a rolling road lol he's got a 350bhp focus rs now lol
Ill have a ring around a few bodyshops about your spoiler for you got a couple of regulars that usually sort me out

Hi mark

Could you get me a price for a set of 197 metal pedals (accelerator, brake and clutch) to replace the plastic ones?

And could you check the price for a silver center console? (Non climate version, if that matters)

Cheers Mike

Hey Mark, just out of interest how much are the recaros from renault? They cost a fortune from recaro themselves so wondered what the renaultsport price was.

Status
Not open for further replies.