Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there the possability of anyone picking up a renualt sport front splitter from mark and posting to me? please :jase2:

am 260 miles away so bit of a trip to get it myself tho. £10/20 in it for you for the hassle and i'll cover the postage costs

am 260 miles away so bit of a trip to get it myself tho. £10/20 in it for you for the hassle and i'll cover the postage costs

I don't think I can be of much help either, working 8-6 every day so never get the chance to go to a courier :worried:

By the time you've paid postage and a bit of pocket money to who ever can help it might just be cheaper to buy one from your local dealer?

If my nan still lived in Essex I could have picked it up for you mate as we normally go up there around this time each year.

She is down here now, shame as I could have done with picking up a few bits my self.

The box is about 6ft long and 2.5 ft wide about 6" in depth.Not sure about weight,but there is a company (could be parcels to go) that has a same charge for all weights up to a certain level,we had someone use them to pick up a load of magazines from us to go to Scotland ,they were far heavier than the spliter and it cost about 28 quid.

I tried to rind Renault Wolverhampton Parts 5 times today and they either don't answer or the line is busy. Tried Renault Cannock 3 times, the same. Tried Renault Birmingham 3 times and guess what - the same! Bloody useless! Sorry mate, your collegues are letting you down, are you sure you won't post stuff? Lol!

What price am I likely to be quoted from my local dealers for the Clio spoiler (like Jase's) part no. 7711230487?

Cheers Mark.

I tried to rind Renault Wolverhampton Parts 5 times today and they either don't answer or the line is busy. Tried Renault Cannock 3 times, the same. Tried Renault Birmingham 3 times and guess what - the same! Bloody useless! Sorry mate, your collegues are letting you down, are you sure you won't post stuff? Lol!

What price am I likely to be quoted from my local dealers for the Clio spoiler (like Jase's) part no. 7711230487?

Cheers Mark.

lol they aint my collegues lol i work for a renault franchise so were nothing to do with them, i would love to be able to help everyone out and post stuff out but at the moment im just too busy im doing 10-12hr days and what with the little one on the way i just havent got the time sorry mate,
ill price up the spoiler tomorrow mate i think ive got one of those in stock its the same as my spoiler,

^ Cool, thanks. Sorry I thought you were part of the Renault franchise. Just found one on a Surray Renault Website and they want £116.90 for it inc delivery. I'll have to look in to arranging delivery myseld via a courrier or something if it works out much cheaper. On your other Price List thread you quoted £85 for the spoiler, but you mentioned a price rise, so not sure how much this would be now.

^ Cool, thanks. Sorry I thought you were part of the Renault franchise. Just found one on a Surray Renault Website and they want £116.90 for it inc delivery. I'll have to look in to arranging delivery myseld via a courrier or something if it works out much cheaper. On your other Price List thread you quoted £85 for the spoiler, but you mentioned a price rise, so not sure how much this would be now.

ill double check the price tomorrow mate

headlights are £115inc vat each, and im based in basildon essex ss15 6rw,

Is this address of your franchise? I was assuming you were in south woodham ferrers!

Mark's a top bloke, sorted a few bits out for me at great prices

Status
Not open for further replies.