Photo Of The Month Chat

I nearly run my self over trying to take a picture of the car moving.

I then wasn't fast enough to catch it up and missed the pic as it was out of shot by the time the flash charged.

Luckily the bus stop at the bottom of the hill stopped it :smile:

I nearly run my self over trying to take a picture of the car moving.

I then wasn't fast enough to catch it up and missed the pic as it was out of shot by the time the flash charged.

Luckily the bus stop at the bottom of the hill stopped it :smile:

Anymore piss taking of this months theme, and I'll be doing the running over! :wink: :bat: :smiley:

4e5466b7dc69f1314154167_blog.jpg

As some of you may have noticed from this month onwards, I've arranged for the POTM competition to be run through the OFFICIAL Clio197/200.net Flickr account! This means that not only can you have a nosey back through the Clio197/200.net Flickr archive, but your photos will be up there too! The added bonus is that unlike Photobucket, Flickr doesn't suck at hosting images! So your pictures will be uploaded and shown in all their full resolution glory! :smile:

Attachments

• 4e5466b7dc69f1314154167_blog.jpg
    4e5466b7dc69f1314154167_blog.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 16
Oh stop it, you'll make me blush. :cloud9:

Also, you're not allowed to post in here and not enter the POTM competition -It's the law. So I'll expect yours and Mentalpens entries in my inbox this week, yeah? :wink:

I get lost with all photo thread and calender stiff. I'm a bit simple you see

Ok submit and entry if my coilovers and wheels are on by next week

:smiley: I'll hold you to that. All the POTM threads you need get stickied to the top of this section, easy peesy to find :smile:

You know me Rob. I'm a bit of a plank with all this interwebnetscape stuff

In the next couple of days mate. Voting closes today for the Nov competition. I'll get around to starting this months ASAP (winner announced tomorrow, then I'm on it. :smile: )

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jasonlovesfrench Clio General Chat 3
Robo_#1 Gallery 0
Robo_#1 Gallery 0
mingernick Gallery 5
Roy POTM Archives 10