Pearl White RS200 AE

Love this colour! Was second on my list after liquid yellow :wink: love the anthracite front blade as well! Looks awesome!! :smiley:

Thanks Richy, there is a special edition model here called the AGP200 (aust. grand prix) which is virtually identical to my AE200 (anniv. edition) but in liquid yellow instead of Pearl White & i was very keen on buying one of them till i found the AE. Guess we both have good taste :wink:

Verry nice!
Are those tires 225 wide? What's your experience with them.

Grtz

Yep 225's, Bridgestone Potenza RE070 as fitted OEM to the Subaru STI.
They are a semi slick with an asymetric pattern meaning you get the best of both worlds, semi slick handling without the road noise & wet weather concerns. In my experience one of the best options for high performance driving & the fact they are OEM on the STI says a lot.

what a beast! love the car mate. :thumbup1:

I think the thing with the decals is, clio enthusiasts and renault fanatics have seen the decals over-used and have been driven back into appreciating the original look without the decals. Thing is, the decals can make the car look that extra bit special to someone who doesn't spend all their time looking at clios, and since that includes most people, I'd say the equation for whether the decals improve the overall feedback you'll get on your car points to having them ON.

Gives it that racer's edge look, and to Joe Public, makes a car that is generally styled in a less garish fashion to it's rivals, that bit more of a sporty look.

Decals = WIN

They may not be the most popular thing on this forum, but the head turns on the street will soon sweeten the decision.

happy driving!!

Silvertec indicator bulbs maybe?

also the side vents are screaming to be black

apart from that car looks ace

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys.
Thought of doing the vents black before but the anthracite ties in with the mirror caps & blade. Black vents with carbon wrapped mirrors & blade is what i've been thinking but the anthracite is ok for now.
Also have a set of smoked LED tail lights on the way.