Pearl white Rs200 1 of 17 recaros black roof

Welcome :french: not overly keen on the rear spoiler, but other than that looks like a very nice example

Reactions: Frank Perry
Welcome - looking at your cars pristine paintwork makes me feel bad about neglecting the cosmetic maintenance of my own car… I’ve got the same alloys but forgot how good they look without kerbing!

Lovely car - but the slightly squint CLIO on the boot is triggering my OCD!!!

Reactions: Macadie98
Welcome - looking at your cars pristine paintwork makes me feel bad about neglecting the cosmetic maintenance of my own car… I’ve got the same alloys but forgot how good they look without kerbing!

Lovely car - but the slightly squint CLIO on the boot is triggering my OCD!!!
Lol I didn’t even notice that now I can’t stop looking at it!! Haha

I always think it is a bit of a sad life for the car to treat it like a garage queen and not use it regularly. It’s your choice. These cars were made to be driven hard.
I put 7k miles on it in 3 months at start of year. I want it to be the lowest mileage example out there for the future. I also will drive it but only in summer.

If you want the car to be an investment you could consider making sure the car is stripped back to it's full OEM spec. It has a few Renault Sport stickers on it that look like aftermarket stickers. The Ultraleggera's are very nice wheels, but again not OEM. Most cars that sell for high prices are pretty boring in that they are exactly the same spec that they left the factory and have great service histories.

You might want to get your car MOT'd unless you have recently SORN'd it - it expired over the weekend.

Reactions: Sean197
It's a Clio 200, they made tens of thousands of them. It won't be an investment. Get it driven.
If you want an investment Clio, fork out for a V6 or find a mint 182 Trophy.

Reactions: RSRowe
If you want the car to be an investment you could consider making sure the car is stripped back to it's full OEM spec. It has a few Renault Sport stickers on it that look like aftermarket stickers. The Ultraleggera's are very nice wheels, but again not OEM. Most cars that sell for high prices are pretty boring in that they are exactly the same spec that they left the factory and have great service histories.

You might want to get your car MOT'd unless you have recently SORN'd it - it expired over the weekend.
It’s been garaged since june pal not moving anywhere it’s sorned currently and needing serviced
Wei
It's a Clio 200, they made tens of thousands of them. It won't be an investment. Get it driven.
[/QUOTE
That’s where you are wrong Pearl white is the rarest paint work of clio rs200s only 46 ever produced. Currently one for sale in uk with 30k miles @ £12000

That’s where you are wrong Pearl white is the rarest paint work of clio rs200s only 46 ever produced. Currently one for sale in uk with 30k miles @ £12000

It's actually Storm Grey which is the rarest non-cup 200 with 43 made.
If it's rare you want, there was only ever 1 Liquid Yellow 200 Cup, 18 Alien Green, 27 Black, 26 Silver 28 Nimbus Grey, 12 Storm Grey, and 2 Red cups.

Good looking car and I do think prices will creep up in future as good quality examples will be hard to find. Plus if you get a kick out of owning it and can afford to without the need to drive it then why not. We’re all different.
I do agree with others though that it’s not rare enough to ever fetch big money. Hope it does though as we’ll all be sitting pretty on here!

Reactions: Sean197