Pav's Albi Blue 197T

yeah i saw for myself and was a bit jealous too Tom..well lets just wait for spring to come and then we can do some dry days again :sunglasses:

Reactions: tombate911
thank you Syer
yeah she is a bit loud..you get used to it though..:think:

Didnt think it was overly loud buddy.....just thought it sounded really "well" !

Whats next track-wise Pav. Next year now and more prepping in the mean-time......?

im not sure tbh..im still very tempted to bite the bullet and go for a meg conversion but if i do this,i'll literally no funds to go tracking it,so im stuck there..gotta start selling my body to them rich ladies from the south :screamcat:

Nice vid Pav. Very smooth driving style

Where was everybody else!!

Was it a private test day:wink:

thaks Simon..yeah a few..editing another one where one of the guys went of and came back on almost hitting me and another car while doing so..

what software do you use Tom??mine only allows me to upload up to 3mins of footage..
I edit all my videos through go pro studio. I haven't done any overlays onto these though withe any data, forgot to have a play around with that because of the red flags and weather and so many people being around. Some decent footage though.

any news on yours Jimmy?
just found this Jimmy..
Exhaust

Hmm, very interesting Pav... I'm guessing that will be very loud indeed, but could sound epic!

No news otherwise thanks mate, I was tempted by the one that Steve ended up buying and that you tagged me in, but Steve got in there first - I dithered and ended up missing out, but it was collection only from Birmingham, so not so much of a bargain when there's travel costs involved.