Pav's Albi Blue 197T

ok just came from my mechanic..car went in for the rear disc change,brakes/clutch bleed..all done before the next track day at Oulton..i have to say that my brakes have always been spot on but jezz,they needed that bleed!!it's like having new calipers and pads..the stopping power has doubled :think::thumb:
not really but much much better..
also the gear changes are sweet now..so easy to engage,go up or down a gear..
overall very happy..bring on Oulton :smiley:

will see how i get on at Oulton and will take it from there..the RARB is bloody heavy though...
yeah she is all healthy and ready for some action..
thanks Syer

all fitted today..took a bit longer than expected but doesnt it always??:tongueclosed:
to fit the rear strut ideally i should have hands of a 5 year old..so fiddly to fit your hands all these tiny spaces..anyway both of them are now fitted..went for a quick drive around mine,which is not great as i live in the middle of a town center..
will have to do a bit more driving to report back on these 2..
P_20161027_153046_1_p.jpg P_20161027_153106_1_p.jpg P_20161027_153120_1_p.jpg P_20161027_153142_1_p.jpg P_20161027_153148_1_p.jpg

Reactions: Sean197 and Gordini
Looks fab Pav ! Please give us more of a report once further testing has occurred.

***** More to the point. Where did you get tartan blanket from .....:smile:

Reactions: Gordini
Good stuff on getting them fitted mate - Pretty Awesome Vehicle-technician indeed :wink:
haha....thanks Jimmy..think Syer's explanation of my name has grown on me :sunglasses:
Looks fab Pav ! Please give us more of a report once further testing has occurred.

***** More to the point. Where did you get tartan blanket from .....:smile:
yeah i think i need to get a boot carpet now..this is just a temporary solution..also i have a Scottish friend who was this kind and let me have it for free..

:kilt:

Looking forward to the report on these, been after the lower one for a while now. Could be time to pull the trigger!

haha....thanks Jimmy..think Syer's explanation of my name has grown on me :sunglasses:

yeah i think i need to get a boot carpet now..this is just a temporary solution..also i have a Scottish friend who was this kind and let me have it for free..

Did notice the rear seats have been stolen !

Think its the first time i've seen pics of your interiors transformation into a track-beast.....