Pav's Albi Blue 197T

thanks jimmy..very short but very challenging...enjoyed every bit of it....
if you fancy it at some point,just give me a shout..

Next time I'm up in derbyshire (after this weekend) ill join along! Perhaps make a trip of it! [MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION] [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION]

hi Chris..not a bad idea...i'll be off from next Monday for 2 weeks..so if you around,just drop me a text

if you let me know in advance a bit I'll try to make sure im not busy that day...you could test your 200t on track...

thanks jimmy..very short but very challenging...enjoyed every bit of it....
if you fancy it at some point,just give me a shout..

Next time I'm up in derbyshire (after this weekend) ill join along! Perhaps make a trip of it! @jimmyd81 @Pav

Yeah that sounds good, I would be up for that. And it would be great to see you both again. July would be best for me, but whenever is best for you guys I'd be happy with.

my words jimmy...might pay you a visit in next 2 weeks if you are free at some point...

Sure mate, that would be good. I'm away in France the first week in June, but I have three days off over this coming bank holiday weekend (sun, mon and tues) if that's any good?

Sure mate, that would be good. I'm away in France the first week in June, but I have three days off over this coming bank holiday weekend (sun, mon and tues) if that's any good?
hope you are practicing your French :coffee: i should be free..what are you thinking of doing??like a meet or something more exciting?

hope you are practicing your French :coffee: i should be free..what are you thinking of doing??like a meet or something more exciting?

Well my mum was born in France so I know a bit of the lingo :smiley: I'm easy mate. We can have a blast out in the Dales, or get something to eat etc. Do you have any preferences?

a blast for sure. [MENTION=52200]montana[/MENTION] might be interested...should we start a thread about this??i would like to do some exciting stuff :d