Optimus Primer....

It's broken :worried:

Had to be recovered from the M3 after losing the clutch. The car was piddling hydraulic fluid out, so looks like either the slave cylinder or one of the feed lines has failed.

Waiting to hear from my mechanic.........

Good to see the thread is carrying on, I have the almost identical Clio, Storm Grey with Megane conversion and I've just fitted a full Safety Devices cage this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing your future plans!

Are you the guy who is friends with matt Sharpe who has the red supercharged civic type r?your mate has a Megan 250?
I'm friends with matt.im the guy who built matts civic.

That would be me. I'm heading out to 'ring with Matt and Ferg (Megane 250) in July.

[MENTION=51001]JCjack[/MENTION] - sorry for the thread hijack - have you got a progress thread for your car?

Good news, sort of. It was the slave cylinder, but the clutch and flywheel weren't contaminated and are in good enough condition that it didn't make sense to replace them.

I've missed out on a lot of track days because of all the fun and games, so I've booked Combe on the 29th and Bedford on the 15th August :smile:

Anymore progress on the Clio?

I'm booked on at Bedford August 12th for the Renaultsport evening and Goodwood for Origine RS August 20th, would be good to see both Storm Grey turbo's on track!

I owned this after Mossy, great car! Does you mate have any plans for it?
It must of been you that Andy bought it off then? hes got a few cars to be honest he uses this one to go to work!! we did have a nurburgring trip planned for September this year.. lets hope that still go's to plan.. the dates are still live on there web site so lets just hope.

Did you do much with it at all? did you carry on the build threads anywhere?

It must of been you that Andy bought it off then? hes got a few cars to be honest he uses this one to go to work!! we did have a nurburgring trip planned for September this year.. lets hope that still go's to plan.. the dates are still live on there web site so lets just hope.

Did you do much with it at all? did you carry on the build threads anywhere?

No I sold it to a chap local to me, I think he then sold it on. Great car for a daily, he'll have fun! I'm sure you'll still be able to go to the ring in Sept! I didn't really have to do much with it as Mossy kept it up together, all I did was has it remapped by RS Tuning and gave it a service!

Just been looking through and reminiscing over my old car...does anyone know where optimus is now?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
leeboy Clios For Sale 8
leeboy Gallery 23
leeboy Gallery 18
clio200cup eBay Finds 0
GrumpyTwig Spotted 0