No Price No thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2ON

Platinum Member
I HATE all this "offers" "offers via pm" "make me an offer" rubbish

IMO all for sale threads should state a price to allow sellers and buys to be clear and transparent about selling and buying

for sale xx £20

user : ill take it

Job done no risk no hastle other users can see it may be sold!

A real pain for me .

I agree, I will bring this thread to Jase' attention, I think you are right!

offers = i dont know what its worth.

bell-ends, never got the pm.

If you want to "auction" an item people need to know what the bid is.

Cheers guys . . .

LET'S GET THIS DONE MODS .

AND GET RID OF GAUGING INTEREST WHILE YOUR AT IT :smiley:

I think we keep gauging interest has the seller may make more money returning his car back to standard before he chops it in to the stealers

but keeping gauging interest just means if people want offerers there just going to use gauging interest threads to get offers .

Well surely it's only like eBay you want the best price you can get especially in today's climate money is scarce

I would take gauging interest to mean, testing the waters to see if anyone will actually buy what I'm looking to sell.

So if you create a "Gauging interest" thread and get enough interest to sell, then you/mods will change it to a proper "For Sale" thread?

:thumbup:
I would take gauging interest to mean, testing the waters to see if anyone will actually buy what I'm looking to sell.

So if you create a "Gauging interest" thread and get enough interest to sell, then you/mods will change it to a proper "For Sale" thread?
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

seems like excessive work too me . . . but i can see a decision has been made so ill keep stum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions