Nitro cars/trucks who has them.

i had one a few years back but got fed up with it so i gave it my Nephew lol, he,s been on at me for a while to buy another one so got bored again today so went out and got another one, :thumbup1:

its a Nitro monster truck with 4wd and reverse jobby, heres to spanking my litle Nephew ( sorry mate ). :-p

i dont know 37 years old and still a big kid inside.

will get some picks up later,

so who has one and lets see some piccies guys.

love the cars! not much of a fan of the trucks myself but got 3 cars but they just sit in the loft collecting dust due to not having time or the place to take them

awwww man break em out take them for a spin on tesco car park i bet its proper fun.

:biggrin:
Lol I like the look of the HPI Trophy 3.5

http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=10508&lang=en

and the Bullet MT 3.0

http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=101401&lang=en

I wouldn't get one as I know id use it once and never again but they look cool as ....

2 good links there Paul,

i did look at the first one tbh mate as they are rapid to fook and half the price, :w00t:

but my old one was a 4x4 type, where i live there is a big green including a great gravel track with some big air jumps ideal for this sort of thing, and this one i got was the biggest in the shop which everybody pointed at when they walked in so i new that was the one i wanted, lol :biggrin:

like most things in life i will be bored after a couple of months of using it im sure. :s (yet again)

I bought a 6 channel RC helicopter, flew it, crashed it, put in back in the cupboard. I think I should of bought the car instead.

Used to race them at a club down Southend when i was younger ( 14 - 19 years old )

Have about 5 cars ( 2 electric and 3 nitro ) in my collection. My favourite being my Schumacher Fusion 21. Does 80mph and has 3 speed gaerbox, all modded up with titanium chassis parts lol. Will get pics in abit

Great fun if you have somewhere to really let rip with them.

I used to have a Traxxas Jato, RWD stadium truck... That thing was mental and did about 65MPH!!!

My dad currently has a HPI Helfire, which again is a RWD stadium truck... But it's in need of a new clutch. :smile: