Nitro cars/trucks who has them.

Heres my beasty, usually runs foam tyres but has its road surface tyres on atm, not half as wide or aggressive looking. Basically a 1/8th scale Picco engine in a 1/10th Titanium & Carbon fibre Chassis. Goes through a clutch in about 80 mins of use.

DSC01495.gif

DSC01494.gif

DSC01498.gif

DSC01497.gif

DSC01496.gif

Yes yes i know its abit geeky :worried: but 80mph in 5 seconds is quite cool :tongueout:

In reality you'll never find the space or courage to do 80mph with but listening to it go through the gears is pretty exciting for a toy car.

Aww man... wish i hadnt read this lol

Used to have just about the whole range of HPI stuff, a few Schueys and a couple of Losi's lol

Managed to kerb my addiction and sold them for far less than i paid...

Now i want a new one... damn you :tongueout:

... and damn you Ben... that rig is awesome :smiley: want :worried:

My uncle works with Losi and Horizon Hobby, he's had a garage full of every type of RC car you could think of for years, and yet I've never really been into it!

The cars in this thread look good though, I'm liking that truck Chappo!

cheers Adam,

took them out through the local spinney (woods) this morning with my Nephew, got to say we had some great fun with them.

got a nitro mugen seiki prime 12, it's pretty old now and I haven't touched it for years
it was good at the time though, had a 2 speed gearbox and would do about 50-60mph when running properly (needs constant tuning and fixing though)

took mine out today after 6 weeks of non use and i totaly fuked it up lol went very well for around 3-4 tanks of fuel jumping 2-5 foot hight,then snaped a lower stering arm but had a spare fixed that then snaped my pull cored lukely iv also got a starter box so took the pull start off and then put it on the starter box and it went nuts lol gona order new bits and get it sorted lol another bill for me to pay haha

lmao these are rediculously expensive to buy for decent ones i was just looking on internet

yup and they are rediculous to keep iv spent over £400 on bits so far and its fuked lol again

it aint cheap we know that,

mine cost me £350 i have spent £150 on it allready on upgrades, fuel, batteries, etc, etc,

the fun of them makes up for it tho. :smile:

Ha ha not liking the price that quad is more fun and about the same price lol

i had the HPI 4wd 2 geared nitro drift car an it was amazin fun, played with it for hours an hours, bt then when it came to gettin a real car, i sold it for money towards wheels etc and it used to cost an arm an a leg in fuel, an parts etc.

ive recently brought another rc driftcar but this time i got an electric one as i think myself there alot less hassle. took me back a few years an i keep it in my boot now charged up with few power packs, ready for those days me n my mates are chillin at the pub, or at a meet or whatever.

well fixed mine then snaped the lead to the power pack went flat out into a car tyre bent the whole chase in half lol might be fixable lol

Should be able to think im just gona buy a second habd 1 from somwhere and re shell it lol was a huge space only 1 car there was a svrap car and i hit it lol