Nicole.R - 01.02.2014 *SOLD*...

I'm sure when you get it on the road you'll love it and want to keep it. hope your not waiting on the fuel rail mate

Jesus how long does it take to complete a conversion?

Sorry to hear this Willis, not a good advert for the garage involved.

we all know who the garage involved, ie myself, sometimes it aint the garage involved but a mixture of a few things both customer and garage related. im not here to complain about the comments people put on but never get an oppertunity to defend myself. this is wills build thread i will no longer post on it however, just remember, not everyone sees everything that goes on

Willis - Nicole.R - UPDATE 01.07.2013...

08 December 2013;

Nicole will be finished this week, the AC pipe and Mikalor bits that Ste was waiting on for the last week or so arrived on Friday so that's everything there now so that she can finally come home. It's just a case of bolting those on and then of course the MOT and mapping, so we've set a date for me to collect her this Saturday. She'll be finished early this week but I want to give Ste a few days to use her as a runaround and see if any faults pop up etc., fingers crossed there won't be any.

I'm just hoping the weather holds out like this for the next week or so so that I can get out for a blast on Sunday morning and get a feel for things. I've got a few more things planned already for her, something a bit different with the exhaust being the main one. But first and foremost it'll be new sticky tyres as soon as she's home and a good few tanks of V-Power.

It's been a f?cking long summer. :smile:

Last edited:
Willis - Nicole.R - UPDATE 01.07.2013...

Hahaha I doubt it mate, I start work at 0500 through the week!!! :smiley:

Sounds promising bud hope it turns out well for you next weekend be great to see some picks of the finished beast

08 December 2013;

Nicole will be finished this week, the AC pipe and Mikalor bits that Ste was waiting on for the last week or so arrived on Friday so that's everything there now so that she can finally come home. It's just a case of bolting those on and then of course the MOT and mapping, so we've set a date for me to collect her this Saturday. She'll be finished early this week but I want to give Ste a few days to use her as a runaround and see if any faults pop up etc., fingers crossed there won't be any.

I'm just hoping the weather holds out like this for the next week or so so that I can get out for a blast on Sunday morning and get a feel for things. I've got a few more things planned already for her, something a bit different with the exhaust being the main one. But first and foremost it'll be new sticky tyres as soon as she's home and a good few tanks of V-Power.

It's been a f?cking long summer. :smile:

At least you're not selling now :smile:

12 December 2013;

MOT? Check.

Road Tax? Check.

Tick follows tock, follows tick, follows tock... :thumbsup:

[video=youtube;U3JEORDUEqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3JEORDUEqc[/video]

Sunday mate, I wanted Ste to have a few days pottering about in her incase any faults decide to appear. :smile:

Haha!! Good man, can't wait buddy! I hope u enjoy the car, and I'm 110% sure you'll love it!! Something about these cars with boost that's just epic.

Similar Thread Suggestions