newbie looking to buy a F1 tomorrow

cheers lads its for the wife (and the odd play round the lanes for me)
she has had a p1 and p2 172 before and we both loved them i have sent dan
a email hopefully he gets back to me asap i have seen the car and it looks spot on what should i be looking out for? it does have a start of a tear in the drivers recaro but very common and can get it patched

ps my motor

IMG_0007.jpg

dave

heh I remember trying to park in that weather not great with FWD and summer tyres, 4WD is fun though being able to spin on the spot that always looks hilarious.

picked up the car tonight bit to wet to give it some so the mrs just had a little go in it had to show her how to work all the gadgets (about 5 times each:chair:)
just hope she can keep it in the great condition dan_cup kept it in :thumbup:

picked up the car tonight bit to wet to give it some so the mrs just had a little go in it had to show her how to work all the gadgets (about 5 times each:chair:)
just hope she can keep it in the great condition dan_cup kept it in :thumbup:

welcome to the site dan,haha you know what women are like! before long you'll be pulling out half her wardrobe from inside the car

I went to view this car and made an offer over the phone the next day. He said he'd ring me back in the evening, I rang the next day and it had sold!

It looked a very straight car, the paint work was in excellent condition!

I put a deposit down on an almost identical car in Mansfield the same day so my sadness didn't last long :smile:.

I hope you enjoy it!

I went to view this car and made an offer over the phone the next day. He said he'd ring me back in the evening, I rang the next day and it had sold!

It looked a very straight car, the paint work was in excellent condition!

I put a deposit down on an almost identical car in Mansfield the same day so my sadness didn't last long :smile:.

I hope you enjoy it!

lol i only live 2 miles from the seller and bought it because the mrs fell in love with it straight away
it is a great looking car and will look even better when i get some decent weather to give it a full detail:thumbup: