New member LY F1 tomorrow

Hi there new member I'm picking up a LY 197 F1 tomorrow and was wondering if anyone one has some ideas or pics that could help me I'm thinking louder exhaust and spoiler and other ideas welcome thanks also if you live near blue water Kent mayb meet up :tongueout:

Bluewater isn't a million miles from me :wink:

But nice choice of colour too, best colour I think :smile:

:welcome:

Cheers guys any ideas for the Clio?? Mike where a abouts are you and what colour you got? 8) cheers for the warm welcome

wait until you drive the clio with the windows down mate or go find a nice tunnel if you still feel you need a louder exhaust check out k-tec racing they seem to have a few vids and stuff on youtube of different exhausts on the 197s :smile: LY is the best colour btw was going to get one but it had sold so I settled for black! p.s welcome!

Cheers guys any ideas for the Clio?? Mike where a abouts are you and what colour you got? 8) cheers for the warm welcome

I have a red one, but LY is the best colour.

I'm in Haywards Heath, 15 miles north of Brighton :wink:

I am occasionally in the area :smile:

Pritchard 197 I found a guy selling one and was 15 mins from me result. Mike will have to meet up yeah!!! Cheers all carnet seem to upload photos ATM mo dnt no why??

Welcome buddy and have to say F1 in LY very good choice. There's a few places to look for these for your clio my favourite being Ktec Racing very good easy to use site everything you want really unless its carbon fibre parts then try Speedline Carbon. Also try looking on ebay or on the forums parts section never know may find what your loooking for on there.
As for meeting up we are trying to organise a South East meet is month so check it out on the region part of the forum and hope to see you there :smile: