New iPad mini

For anyone thinking of an ipad here's a little comparison

From left to right:
Ipad 2 , ipad mini , retina ipad (3&4) , iPhone 5

218565406aea9ecb0026c9167b232832.jpg

Side by side the mini does have a better screen than the iPad 2. It's defitely not Retina but as we've came from an iPad 2 we see only improvements in the screen.

Had a little play on a mini and thought the screen was pretty impressive tbh.

As above, who is going to zoom in that far, so the comparison is irrelevant.

I've got the first iPad and the Mini, Mini is a lot better but I can definitely see the screen quality difference coming from the iPhone 5. It doesn't bother me though as the new mini is meant as a casual replacement for my phone when im in the house as I can still imessage/facetime practically everyone I know.

They couldn't really put the retina in the first iPad Mini as then they wouldn't have a new one to sell to us next year...

I've got the first iPad and the Mini, Mini is a lot better but I can definitely see the screen quality difference coming from the iPhone 5. It doesn't bother me though as the new mini is meant as a casual replacement for my phone when im in the house as I can still imessage/facetime practically everyone I know.

They couldn't really put the retina in the first iPad Mini as then they wouldn't have a new one to sell to us next year...

I agree. I definitely find myself always using the mini as opposed to our iPad 2.