New iPad mini

We know you will haha

I think maybe if I hadn't have gotten the "new iPad" which is soon to be the not so new iPad because there is a "new iPad" (well done apple for that), I might have considered it. But I've got the phone, I've got the iPad so don't think I need a mini aswell.. I like the concept of it. But I'm not sure if people with an iPhone would find it much of a benefit? Saying all that, it is Apple, so it will sell no problem.

Nope. Seems a little pointless, iPhone for a phone, iPad for Games/Web browsing to save on laptop use. I'm not sure why you'd pick over your Phone/Pad?

Great just for the size.Will be much better for my grandchildren as easier for them to hold:smile:

Apple's advertising is ike brainwashing for their customers. They know how to get money from you gullable fools....

Seriously thinking of swapping my ipad 3 for one but not sure how much my 3 is worth now (32gb wifi version)

Gotta laugh. If you buy Apple products your a sheep/fanboy.

Buy any other product and your fine?

^^ Yep, because everyone loves an underdog. No matter how **** the product may or may not be.

Its always a combination of:-

1. Clued in people who realise that the pros/cons of apple products and choose something else that are looking for some banter

2. People who are offended by the way apple treat their customers, and act out by slagging off them/their customers

3. Jealous people, desperate to make hating on Apple cool; mostly because they can't afford them

I use an iOS iPad and an Android phone. Tbh, I only thing I think apple have one up on everyone is their app development. The apps for iPad are amazing. Otherwise, each has their pros and cons.

Its all much the sameness.

Seriously thinking of swapping my ipad 3 for one but not sure how much my 3 is worth now (32gb wifi version)

Ally you'd get £273 trading it in at Tesco which would get you your iPad mini. You could easily get more for it selling it on Ebay/elsewhere

Bought a mini this afternoon. Apple shops in Glasgow were sold out by lunchtime yesterday but they got a delivery this morning.

Just went for a 16Gb white one. It's superb.

I bought one yesterday but decided to give it to my mum and keep my ipad 3. It was nice and light and easier to hold but side by side with retina ipad is massive difference IMO particularly with text.
Saying that it will probably be a mini next time it's updated.

We've never had a Retina iPad so the screen on the mini is better than the one in our iPad 2.

The size is awesome and at distance I read it from nowt is blurry for me.