New admin.

Yeah I vaguely remember someone at one of the little meets last year with a megaphone, he talked with a funny accent though so I tried to avoid him as much as possible....

Last edited:
Yeah I vaguely remember someone at one of the little meets last year with a megaphone, he talked with a funny accent though so I tried to avoid him as much as possible....

There the worst, can't tell what they are saying. No wonder he got a megaphone out!

This guy seems to do a half ok job on the site though! :wink:

Only thing I would say he keeps banging on about this Germany trip, havent got a clue what he is on about! :tongueout:

You lot all need to be :ban:

And as for bannings, it is a tie between Jase and Maz for the most number of people :ban:

I am trailing in 3rd place :wink:

I think, I know I'm not top of the table :wink:

Can't believe it has been a whole year :w00t:

All those smilies you now have to choose from :ban: :f1team07: :woody:

And the most difficult things I have had to encounter in the last year?

1. That Yorkshire meet
2. Spending 2 entire days setting up & testing Gold & Platinum memberships
3. The near cross forum war after that epic spotted thread

I've learnt a lot and still learn about this forum software day in day out.

This place has come from somewhere where I'd "pop on" for an hour or so a day, to somewhere where there is soooo much going on all the time.

What a great group of people we have on here too. I had no idea that just a year down the line, this place would be as vibrant as bustling as it is.

Thank you all :hug:

Thanks Jase for asking me to help :oops:

And :ban: for EVERYONE who isn't going to Germany this year - then I will lead the :ban: league table

Maz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slap: