My Storm Grey 200

I keep looking at Laguna Silverstone wheels on eBay as a track day set for mine - but don't want heavy lumps. What do these weigh?

I don't know the exact weight but they did feel pretty heavy! I'll weigh them once I get the tyres off!

After talking to mr Gadd last night im contemplating red alloys too haha! Think it will look rather sweet with SG. So go black or red with alloys mate :smiley:

Excellent choice I'm def going red now. The wheels are still sat in the garage, I'm in no rush my first trackday booked isn't till June which is croft.
Bought a 64mm tb from a guy on here, when I was fitting it I decided to get handy with the satin black...so inlet plenum and tb

2E28C4B8-B626-4B21-A6C5-D8EFAA88BB2D_zpsivxg3anh.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent choice I'm def going red now. The wheels are still sat in the garage, I'm in no rush my first trackday booked isn't till June which is croft.
Bought a 64mm tb from a guy on here, when I was fitting it I decided to get handy with the satin black...so inlet plenum and tb

2E28C4B8-B626-4B21-A6C5-D8EFAA88BB2D_zpsivxg3anh.gif

Ah good stuff :smile: liking the black engine bay, very clean looking :smile:

Cheers!
Its the Sunday 8th June. It's the Rsoc day. I've done it the last few years in my Evo and a mini last year. Can't wait to see how the clio handles on track.

I've going to the ring in May with a few mates too

When are you going in May? This forum is going out 30th April- 5th may, there'll be people there around those dates

Been collecting a few bits ahead of my ring trip..

Braided lines and ate super blue when it was on offer at euro car parts!

Also I've took the plunge this morning and ordered @Fernandez 330mm 2 piece brake setup! Black bells with j hooked discs,
Top customer service! Replies to e-mails straight away, keeping me informed on the status of the order and a little forum discount in there too what more can you want! :thumbup:

7F08FDB3-1217-4A6E-9E5D-0805B52E853B_zpsqsgmqnjh.jpg

Boredom got the better of me last week and decided to cover the recess in the wing with carbon vinyl

5D6C0903-9413-4DD5-8752-CFAD01D14F85_zpstm4gpfus.jpg

Cheers! I saw your car at revolution when I came to work...dare I ask what you've been buying now?? :smile: