My Storm Grey 200

Have you got some new caliper pins off the pink fella on here?

I haven't dave, mine seem fine!

Ive been busy the last couple of days cleaning the brakes up while i wait for the new discs coming
Fitted braided lines
Carbotech pads fitted on the rear
Got DS2500 pads to go in the front

IMG_1967_zps711910ef.jpg

IMG_1964_zps4f7a870a.jpg

IMG_1969_zps09a244b8.jpg

The goodridge hoses for the front are a really bad fit! They are fixed on both ends so they won't twist right around the strut, I'm going to fit the standards back on and order some different ones!
Are yours the cazan discs too?

I haven for the cazan disks no

tbh I can fault the standard ones. Car has done 21000 miles and 6 trackdays and I just replaced the discs for new brembo ones abou 50 miles ago!

yes I wish I went for HEL lines. The goodridge ones won't wrap around the strut as its a good 50mm to short I reckon
i fitted mine
directly from the caliper to the hard pipe without any clios and it just sits inside the wheel. Not had any issues and clearance is fine but would rather have it with the P clios fitted same as OEM
i might change them if I can be arsed.

Strange, if anything these are too long, they caught on the inside of the wheel even when using the clip they were that longGreat quality by goodridge!

I'll get some of the hel ones then cheers!

I'm going to order some HEL front lines.

you can buy a set for £80 or front only for £40

might as well keep the goodridge rears on as they seem ok.

Picked up my slicks for my track day in a few weeks and finally painted the Laguna wheels today!

Wheels came out spot on!

E7F6DDC4-AA88-4F45-BF45-64117EC2853D_zpswkclykv1.jpg

17FE06B0-E0C2-4AC2-96AE-EECF3FEC237D_zpswlttvixy.jpg

0446C565-CF03-42C5-8A25-AF0ED254C5F7_zpsm3qnwkly.jpg

Jesus, full slicks!? Effort! :smile:

are you 100% you can run full slicks on the track day your attending? Some ask for road legal tyres that's all

Yeah I've used them at croft for years without issue! If it's wet I'll use my rsr's but the slicks are cheaper

doesn't running slicks without a proper cage fitted wreck the body shell as the increased grip can twist the car?

Never heard that before, can't really see that happening to be honest. I know some tracks don't like you running slicks without a cage as the cornering speeds increase and that puts you at a higher risk of having a faster crash.

I really want to see the red wheels on the car! Been thinking of getting my OZ's done in red for ages!! Some thing about storm grey and red screams WINNER!

I've never heard of twisting the car before, I ran the same slicks on my Evo and mini without a cage and they were fine.

I'll get the tyres on this week and take a pic [MENTION=4271]leeboy[/MENTION]