My Storm Grey 200

Ha! Spot on! I've never had these tyre of tyres for the road. Do you use your car everyday?

No, use it over the weekend though no matter what the weather's like. Have taken them off over the winter as I didn't want to waste them haha

So far on the feds I think iv done 5/6k, fronts are nearly gone but backs are still good. But they have been punished and they hold up well

It's literally around the corner for me so thought I'd use them! They took care fitting the tyres not like the usual monkeys than scrap the life out of your rims!
I think I need some lowering springs now

It's literally around the corner for me so thought I'd use them! They took care fitting the tyres not like the usual monkeys than scrap the life out of your rims!
I think I need some lowering springs now
Thats Handy for you i used them for years Keith is a sound lad,yeah they take great care of your wheels no air tools to they torque all the bolts up right:thumbup:

Yeah would look a tad better lower.

Cheers [MENTION=3782]Chris197F1[/MENTION]

Nice one! Is that the owner or the lad with the megane? Sure I saw it in a magazine and it had big power
I know you've got kw but that's out of my budget! Ha any idea which is a better choice H&R or Cooksport springs?

He's the Boss there he has a black meg but not big power think its just had a map.
H&R or Cooksport hmmmm?tricky one some good reports on the Cooksport on other RS's but not herd any reviews on the 197-200 yet,H&Rs are ok IMO some mixed reviews.

looking good mate, I'm thinking about Cooksports like, they sound less harsh a ride than the HRs

Aye good idea mate, i'll have to drop him a pm and try set something up :smile: