my rolling road 2day

Lol kevo you cant drop it can ya?

Looks like we're gonna have to settle this once and for all, how about a RWYB later on in the year? :tongueout:

No I cant lol!! yours is the only 197 I have EVER known make 194 BHP (quote power figs).....

Can we not run em in jan when your car is out of the shop??

This is the danger with tuning companies, they like thier customers to be happy!!

I know that, and did think the same at the time it was done - they want business after all! But then again there were 8 other cars with me that went on the rollers and a lot of them were very unhappy with their results coming out lower than manufacturers standard figures?

Oh, and I stand corrected, I just checked and mine made 190bhp with 154lbft torque, sorry :tongueout: Was still pleased with that though!

Last edited:
I know that, and did think the same at the time it was done - they want business after all! But then again there were 8 other cars with me that went on the rollers and a lot of them were very unhappy with their results coming out lower than manufacturers standard figures?

Oh, and I stand corrected, I just checked and mine made 190bhp with 154lbft torque, sorry :tongueout: Was still pleased with that though!

Fair play pal!! Good result :wink:

No I cant lol!! yours is the only 197 I have EVER known make 194 BHP (quote power figs).....

Can we not run em in jan when your car is out of the shop??

If at all possible mate, but im busy with work atm as always and not even using the car anymore, let alone racing it lol.