my rolling road 2day

ryan197

POW right in the kisser
Platinum Member
took me car down aldon automotive 2day for a plot, got 192bhp@fly, and 160ibf, pretty pleased with it, the last one i had done which i was abit septical at powerstation was 199.6bhp.

took me car down aldon automotive 2day for a plot, got 192bhp@fly, and 160ibf, pretty pleased with it, the last one i had done which i was abit septical at powerstation was 199.6bhp.

That's stock figure? Do you have any charts to upload?

just itg panel filter, and run on shell v power all the time, i had it done for £40 he knocked £5 off, i will have to take a photo and try and up load it.

And I am hoping for the 193-194 bhp with the Miltek exhaust, remap, lightweight flywheel, V6 airbox with the KTR panel filter...

Gotta hate that different dyno's....:smile:

And I am hoping for the 193-194 bhp with the Miltek exhaust, remap, lightweight flywheel, V6 airbox with the KTR panel filter...

Gotta hate that different dyno's....:smile:

i know what you mean mate, but i do trust these roller, they did looked pretty old apart from the computer side of it, i had my old 172 on there and set up on there.

172 with janspeed sports cat, magnex cat back exhaust, bmc cda induction kit (carbon fibre one) magnacore competion leads and it ran 168bhp@fly.

then i had fitted matched inlet courtesy of angelworx technologies, and cat cams (the wildest you can run on the standard ecu) and new valve springs, and a dastek unichip to set it up and got 185bhp@fly.

so really dont expect them to over read alot.

will be getting me inlets matched soon and up grade the induction hoses to silicon hoses and remove that plastic plate behind the grill and fit custom carbon fibre ducting from the grill to airbox. then get it rolling roaded again to see if i get any gains.

then exhaust system, looking at yozza sport with decat, then again on the rollers when worn in.

then getting remapped. probably at rs tuning then again back to throller by me to get the final output.

:wink: :wink:

Good result.

I know - that's why I wrote the word - HOPE :lol:

Will get it on the dyno again in January - before the cams. So I will know the gain from the cams.

Will be interesting to see the gain stock vs all those mods I've done.

I know - that's why I wrote the word - HOPE :lol:

Will get it on the dyno again in January - before the cams. So I will know the gain from the cams.

Will be interesting to see the gain stock vs all those mods I've done.

No not you!!!! I meant the result from ryan... hence the :wink: :wink:

I should think you would see 190s from your mods TBH!