chris1888-197

Paid Member
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 248
Nice amount of bhp it's running, you must be pleased with that :smile:

You can copy and paste the video url into the message box, unless you've already tried that??

You can copy and paste the video url into the message box, unless you've already tried that??

Possible that the video hasn't been uploaded/hosted anywhere, it's just sitting on OP's phone, so there is no URL? If that is the case, upload to Youtube or Vimeo and then post us the link :smile:

i took mine to rs tunning with a few pals in there cars and I only made 166 on the pre map run after I got the 197 bhp so I was being laughed at as I needed a map to make stock lol
car has oreca and panel filter only but rives ace now and the dreaded flat spot is less and quicker to disappear

i took mine to rs tunning with a few pals in there cars and I only made 166 on the pre map run after I got the 197 bhp so I was being laughed at as I needed a map to make stock lol
car has oreca and panel filter only but rives ace now and the dreaded flat spot is less and quicker to disappear
I know NA cars don't make their advertised power but that's really low for a 197

I know NA cars don't make their advertised power but that's really low for a 197

not really worth worrying about as rolling roads all show different results compared to actual given figures that are produced in repeatable test conditions...

had mine rr 3 times at rs tuning and different results everytime...

197 is ps anyway so actual bhp is more like 194...so 6hp down on quoted!

Don't know how much a difference but had mine on the rolling road twice and the 1st time it ran 189bhp and 2 year later 188bhp. The engine feels as good if not better than the day I got it and I have put 40 odd thousand on the clock. The 1st time on the rollers there was a 59 plate 200 and it ran 158bhp so that def had a issue I would say!